Author Topic: Shopping List?  (Read 2809 times)

MBll

Re: Shopping List?
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2007, 00:25:44 AM »
 :-:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 00:15:15 AM »
I know you were here on friday a couple of weeks ago but fridays are a nightmare. Next time if you are around in the week, you can meet the mob (weekends are a pain)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2007, 23:50:16 PM »
You were in Whitstable ( or blackstable as somerset maugham called it) today?

Not that I had much time but we could have met up.

Next time - you can meet (and hpefully take  :evillaugh: willow) and my lovely kylie & clapton

we did - remember. A couple of weeks ago it was. Have taken more pix of Shadow but can't find them . Have a lovely one of him hunched over his food bowl like a vulture, paws either side, trying to fend of roving moggies.

Will be there again next month on a work trip too, but will possibly make it down for a day some weekend soon - still awaiting the boy's return from the south of france to see if we still have a relationship or the 'reconciliation' has been reconsidered (yet again).

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 23:46:57 PM »
I think they are stunning and cute and gorgeous and and and.....................getting out the red currant :rofl: :rofl:

As you are newish you prob wont have heard that before  ;D

It translates as a catnapping  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 23:44:21 PM »
You were in Whitstable ( or blackstable as somerset maugham called it) today?

Not that I had much time but we could have met up.

Next time - you can meet (and hpefully take  :evillaugh: willow) and my lovely kylie & clapton
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 23:45:38 PM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 23:38:46 PM »
the dog had just had a whole day in Whitstable being adored by the general public, Smidgen was in a nano-second pause for the camera before hurling himself off the ladder and Esther is exhausted just watching him - she and he have been playing non-stop tonight which is why I am still awake instead of tucked up in bed catching some zeds.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 23:05:20 PM »
 :evillaugh: they are adorable, I love that they all look totally knackered. What you been doing to them!   :evillaugh:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 20:16:29 PM »
oh yeah, sorry, really nasty stuff that, but here we have fun!!! Are my babies cute or are they cute?? Go on, you can fess up that you think they are cute ... (sorry, have been taking lessons on enthusiasm from the dog) :rofl:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 20:13:40 PM »
Coz i got a cold shiver down my spine in light of the past couple of weeks "crazy cat (z) "

:evillaugh:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 20:12:22 PM »
 :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy: why Lynn, tell me why??? yabbadee yabba doo  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 20:09:19 PM »
Oh me please no more of the crazy cat lady thing..i got seriously worried there  :shify:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 19:16:32 PM »
... and Shadow finds all the excitement a little tiring ... ;D

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 19:09:44 PM »
Hey crazy cat lady! We want more pics of esther, smidgen and shadow!!!  perleaseeeee!!!

Sx

Well, if you insist ...

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 19:04:41 PM »
Hey crazy cat lady! We want more pics of esther, smidgen and shadow!!!  perleaseeeee!!!

Sx

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 18:55:43 PM »
we have two cat towers, a magic roundabout (see below), a magic hat (large hat with dangly toys that lurk beneat the brim and can be hung up to dangle or whatever), Shadow's tennis balls (Shadow is rather worried by this ...), a free mouse that came with the free pet insurance from the vet, a couple of catnip bags, an ikea tent and  ... well, I won't go on or you will all have me sectioned for being a crazy cat lady ...

Offline chrisleitz

• Senior Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 15:31:22 PM »
In this house full of senior cats it's Wiggly Wagglers, Catnip teabags (which I can no longer find at Whittard's) and little fur mice.   Nothing else will do.
Best wishes, Chris, Samson, Buddie and Pepper

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 15:12:29 PM »
Hobbes has one of those roundabouts that Karen and Helen have mentioned and he loves it, also loves the little mice as does Dylan who doesn't play with much but goes mad for those. Mind you they do regularly get lost under the sofa  :rofl: Hobbes also loves any toys that involve something dangling like the feather boas on a stick. I got my crinkly tunnel from the Cat Gallery shop in York but they have a website too, he loves it and likes to throw himself through it and scare the life out of poor Dylan.  :rofl:

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 13:05:13 PM »
charlie and missy love little soft mousies, they both walk about with them in their mouths hahah.

the featherboa on a stick is tilly's fave.

also a good one is the little motorised mouse from PAH, it's like one of they little cars that wee boys get and you have a control for it.. they love chasing that.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 12:57:25 PM »
the two main faves in this house that he couldnt do without are the tunnel and of course his wiggly waggler..he'd probably live happily without everything else although he does play with them

oh of course his cat tree which he uses all the time esp for scratching his claws.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 12:53:10 PM »
I got one of these for my 4 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-ULTIMATE-KITTEN-CAT-TOY-TREAT-HUGE-KITTY-ROUNDABOUT_W0QQitemZ120148723584QQihZ002QQcategoryZ20741QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
All of them love it.

The boys have one of those too and I would say it is the most consistent toy they have, everything else they go through phases of (laser pens, tents, cat gym, tunnel etc etc) but the roundabout is played with every single day by both of them  :)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 12:51:43 PM »
Lynn bought a tunnel for Cody recently

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 12:38:16 PM »
My two love the mouse that squeeks when you tap it from PAH. Also from PAH, but think zooplus do one too, a feather boa on the end of a stick. They go absolutely crazy for it, but be warned you end up with fluffy bits of feathers all over your carpet!!

I bought the crinkle tunnel from PAH too, and to be honest it's not that great, but that could just be mine aren't that interested in it. It's only about 50/60cms long, and yes does crinkle. But mine just jump thrugh it rather than actually play in it / on it etc like they do with the cat tent! If I hadn't only bought it about a month ago (with OH moaning that I spend more on them than him!) I would get one of the longer ones with tunnels coming out the side. I'm sure someone on here has got one recently, sorry can't remember who.

Emma

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 20:24:46 PM »
Laser pointer - the one Zooplus have on offer for about £3 is the best one you can get (the one shaped like a mouse) worth getting a couple of sets of batteries while they are on offer too.

I love laser mouse as you can do it from the comfort of the sofa  :evillaugh:

MBll

Shopping List?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 20:20:56 PM »
Apart from .....

Panic mouse
Tunnel ...these crinkly ones thingys

Im stuck for anything else?

Link to CatChat