Author Topic: Great DVD's Prime Suspect, Cracker, Frost, 99p each free p&p  (Read 5524 times)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: Great DVD's Prime Suspect, Cracker, Frost, 99p each free p&p
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 20:26:09 PM »
Donate just £0.99 p  to Purrs and I'll send you one of these excellent DVD Movies free.

Phew got me worried when I saw name of topic. As you know it is illegal to sell these so pleased when I saw 'donate'
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Great DVD's Prime Suspect, Cracker, Frost, 99p each free p&p
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 18:55:24 PM »
HI Nick

Thanks so much for your great offer of all those great things to raise funds for our rescues on here  ;D ;D :hug: :thanks:

We gladly welcome anyway to raise needed funds and peeps selling stuff is great but needs to be restricted to the swap shop which is currently for Cat77 Shaw branch or saved for our Xmas auctions.

If you would like all the great stuff to go into the swap shop, please let me know and i can transfer the post over.

:thanks:

Offline Nick (Peanut & Boo)

• Distinguished Cat
Great DVD's Prime Suspect, Cracker, Frost, 99p each free p&p
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 16:37:35 PM »
Donate just £0.99 p  to Purrs and I'll send you one of these excellent DVD Movies free.

I'll pay the postage and packing . Buy as many as you wish. Please give generously . When you sit and watch one of these movies you will have the satisfaction that your 99p has gone to feeding or rescuing  a needy cat  :)

Over the next few weeks I will be going through my spare rooms and attic etc looking for things I can sell to raise some much needed dosh for all our wonderful fosterer's and rehomer's .

Please give generously as every £1.00 is a days food for a kit or a cat  :)

« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 13:24:26 PM by Nick (Peanut & Boo) »

Link to CatChat