Author Topic: Hunting for Leo !  (Read 1049 times)

Offline carl (billy and baggys dad)

• Distinguished Cat
  • King Bilbo & Mr Baggins' dad and loyal servant
Re: Hunting for Leo !
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 08:47:26 AM »
Funny that it should happen to you too - I was in exactly the same position waiting for King Bilbo to reappear last night! He finally strolled in at 1.30 this morning after I'd been searching the fields and hedges for him.

Little sod  :tired:

From out of nowhere you came strong as stone
And now I'll never have to be alone
What it is I know
You have always been my safe home

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
Hunting for Leo !
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 08:41:08 AM »
Oh am i tired this morning after getting little sleep waiting for Leo to come in last night. I gave up calling him at 11ish and had to call it a day. So slept on the sofa so that i would hear him coming in.. Well he didnt and this morning very worried, although he has been outside a few times in  his life it hasnt been many. So first thing, walk the road, walk round the woods, check the garage and keep calling him waking everyone up.  Then i passed by my brother leanto and he is sitting here on the shelf looking abit forlorn, lost his collar trying to get out.. The door must of closed on him yesterday.. Much relief, gave him some food and biscuits a big hug, but a newish collar on  him with his ID (he is chipped) until i can get anotehr new one and let him out... He was abit quiet but none the worse for it all, however having only got around 4hours sleep last night with worry i am very tired...

Good job not at work today, but still have to go to a meeting.. Bella his sister is sitting on my lap wondering what all the fuss is about.. We always fear the worse dont we!

Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Link to CatChat