Author Topic: magic cat powers... or not...  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: magic cat powers... or not...
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 20:37:34 PM »
Definately spreading, cos Franta wants to be top cat and is making Misas life miserable and also mine cos he is trying to bite me and scratch me when I try to stop him taking all Misas special places, while Misa hides grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Then when he thinks he is winning its all cuddles and head rubs and rolling on back with paws in air  :shify: :shify: :shify:

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 11:26:10 AM »
i know - i feel so foolish!!!  in fact i reckon he may have been chatting to lexy....  this cattitude is spreading!!!!!!!!!!  :evillaugh:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 11:24:38 AM »
You forget Hannah. You are there for his entertainment, his wellbeing, his every whim. How could you forget that?  :notlisten:

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
magic cat powers... or not...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 11:22:00 AM »
things are a bit frought at home just now and yesterday, when i got in jasper was going mad for attention!!!  he wouldnt get more that a few foot away from me and was sitting on my lap, pushing me over with head butts - the lot!!!!  oh how wonderful is he i thought, i'm so lucky and i love it when cats try to make you feel better - you know how they sense things arent right....  it was lovely. 

till 6 o'clock came... dinner was served and i didnt see the little sod for hours!!!!  >:( more fool me to think my darling boy was interested in things other than his tummy!!!!!  :evillaugh:

nice while it lasted though  :Luv:

(and i choose to believe some of the cuddles were cos he loves me too!!)   ;D

Link to CatChat