Author Topic: Microchipping - Brave Babies  (Read 997 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: Microchipping - Brave Babies
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 13:05:42 PM »
Ah bless them !!

Most of mine have been done with out an anisetic and not really flinched apart from Issey who turned quickly and bit the vet  :rofl: Thats my girl !

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 12:50:19 PM »
What brave little soldiers they are  :hug: Riley and Lucas send them a head kiss each for being so brave.  At least you have piece of mind now that if they were to escape someone knows they have a home. 

I'm waiting til the boys are neutered (not long to go now, they are 6 months on Aug 19th) before I have them done, I keep worrying that I'll be burgled during the day and the burglars will leave the door open and they'll get out and then nobody will know they have a home  :'( 

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 12:47:40 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

Bless them! Glad they were okay with it  ;D

Cheese always hisses at the vet, even when they haven't done anything yet  :shy:
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
Microchipping - Brave Babies
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »
Hello,

Fergus and Polly had their 2nd jabs yesterday. I asked about microchipping and it was cheaper to have it done there and then, than waiting until they are under GA when they have their bits seeing to  :evillaugh:.

So we decided to just get them done yesterday and they were very brave! Yes the needle was big, but the lovely, kind vet just put it in and it was straight out again within seconds. Fergus hardly flinched and Polly gave her first hiss  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:

By the time we got home they'd completely forgotten about it, jumped out the carrier and proceeded to bundle each other, jump on top of the carrier, in and out the tent etc etc!!

So they now have their own criminal reference number! I did laugh when the vet scanned them after and they beeped, just seemed really funny. OH said "great we can take them to the supermarket and try them out on the scanners there!!"  :rofl:

Emma x

Link to CatChat