Author Topic: Do you ever wonder WHY!!!!  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Do you ever wonder WHY!!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 23:29:26 PM »
Cats not allowed in the 3 guest suites due to our mates bringing their fur kids - cats and dogs to visit and then we have pet free zones for them also for humans who are allergic to cats!!!!!

Sweetie has owned me for 14.5 years and can go where she likes as she is no idea she is a cat - she travelled to our new house on the passenger seat of the car and slipped her harness in 10 mins of setting off and she was like lady muck and was really good and only came for cuddles when I picked up the house keys - scared the hell out of the woman from the solicitors office don't think she beleived I couldn't come in to the office to gethte keys then this black cat popped up from my knee and meowed this set of the other 7 in the back seat in boxes then dogs heads popped up!!!

Now Bailey and Oscar want on my knee all 40lbs of combine weight both are big boys and my lean mean purry machines!!! :Luv:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Do you ever wonder WHY!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 23:15:04 PM »
hee hee Liz it sounds like heaven to me   :Luv:

Do you think if you snuck into the spare bedroom, it won't be long before it not so spare anymore!!! :rofl:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Do you ever wonder WHY!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 23:10:31 PM »
Currentl;y I am sitting in the study - not unusual but Robin is away for 3 days with his work and its just dawning on the mob that Daddy left this morning and isn't back yet!

Currently minmin the reaggie is eating the door handle whilst sitting on the filing cabinet, Sailor is stretching his claws on the other leather office chair, bert is out cold on the futon, Amber is trying to do stalkie tortie and more water out of the fountain than in it.

Our bed has no room for one human as Tiger, Lima, Clio, Puma, max, Phoenix, Sabrina, Boston and dallas are settling down, Miss Gracie is headbutting the door frame of the study and Ace is watching her, the stairs have at least 6 cats on including, harvey, Lynx, Luna, Pebbles and Storm currently the dogs have the lounge and the rest are in the family room and dining room and conservatory.

Me I am eyeing up the guest Bedroom with Sweetie!

Obnly 6 hours till they try and wake me up and the chaos starts again

They are missing daddy and so am I its much easier with 2 parents!!!! ;)
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat