Author Topic: Intermediate Feline Psychology Course, Open Learning, any one done this?  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
Intermediate Feline Psychology Course, Open Learning, any one done this?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 20:32:12 PM »

Hi all
I am thinking about doing this course from the Animal Care College, Vicky Halls is a tutor on the intermediate and i think the advanced courses. It is distance learning and accredited.
The intermediate course is £300 which i dont have spare at the moment, but maybe in Sept. Has anyone done a course like this, was it useful and not to bad with hours needed to complete? I am used to self study having done a few OU courses, but since then my time is precious and i want to make sure i get the most out of it..

Any thoughts, ideas and opinions appreciated.!!

Intermediate Feline Psychology
(Open College Network Accreditation from September 2007)
An introduction to the behaviour and psychology of cats giving valuable insights into the feline world for professionals in veterinary surgeries, rescue centres, grooming parlours and catteries as well as for pet owners wanting to know more about the cat's relationship with human society

This course can be successfully completed by anyone who is genuinely interested in feline psychology and provides an excellent basis for further study through the Advanced Feline Psychology course.

Successful completion will provide an insight into why cats behave as they do and will enhance your knowledge as well as develop your relationship with them. This course will not make 'instant experts' but its successful completion will mean that the more subtle elements of feline psychology can be discussed constructively.

Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Link to CatChat