Author Topic: I am such a cat noob.  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Maggie

• Adult Cat
Re: I am such a cat noob.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 19:00:07 PM »
When you change the food, are you introducing it slowely?
Some foods just don't agree...i've attempted a healthy vet diet to my kitties and even after taking a month to intro the food it still made them vomit and have runny poo.
It is also possible that he is eating a plant? Even a favorite outdoor one, if it gives them the trots but they like the taste they'll keep eating it! :innocent:
Getting your girl spayed is the best thing you can do.  She'll be a good normal lady after that's done!

Offline Christi

• Kitten
  • Katie & Bruge
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 17:44:42 PM »
helpful.   :scared:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 19:04:17 PM »
I think Americans use that term too.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 18:22:35 PM »
I think it would help if you moved this to Health and Behaviour, presumably when you say dress you mean nuetered? I think thats a Scottish expression , am I right?

If you are not able to move the post PM me and I will do it, but dont wanna move it for you cos you wont be able to find it again  :rofl:

Offline Christi

• Kitten
  • Katie & Bruge
I am such a cat noob.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 17:11:05 PM »

howdy again!

I am needing help... with the cats!

Bruge my older big boy cat won't stop doing runny poos!!!! I have changed his food to James wellbeloved and cut out cat milk from his diets. the james wellbeloved im giving him is for senior/light, i also got Arden Grange for the Kate (7 month old psycho). He has always been like this and vets say he is healthy????? Is it that heis just eating alot.

also kate has gone into heat!!!!!!! I woke up on wednesday last week, she was on my chest sleeping her her roast chicken pose and she wouldnt close her mouth!! So i rushed her round to the vets and they violated her with a themometer and told me that they didnt know and gave her an antiobiotic injection... the next day she was being a complete hussy putting her bum up at anyone that moves! I am going to get her dresses as soon as she comes out her heat as her constant talking whilst im trying to watch 'im a celeb' is grating on my nerves.

: :-:

Link to CatChat