Author Topic: You Humans are Purr fect  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Re: You Humans are Purr fect
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 20:58:01 PM »
 :evillaugh: Boosters in the morning at 9.40, Minimopsical may know they are due but doesnt realise so soon. She will be delighted the vet and all the nurses love her  :)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 22:40:26 PM »
Lexy Grumpy Cat has been nudging my hand to let you know you are the real cats whiskers Minimopsical.

Hope the visit to (yuck) man-with-needles goes well. tell him you need your teeth to smile for the flashy thing at the open day!

Hugs Aunty RuthXX

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 22:13:16 PM »
So pleased that all that money came your way Minimopsical and there are some flowers in my garden that could do with a deadhead..............the weathers been so bad here that the fushias are only just coming out...................sigh.

I think all the competitors and their slaves enjoyed the Cat Show and it seems so long ago now  ;D

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 22:08:10 PM »
You have a generous heart, Minimopsical, to match your beautiful face.  I wonder if you might need to help one or other of the cupboard cats, sooner or later?

Blip says she loved the competition too and would rub noses with you if she could.

:hug:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 20:15:47 PM »
Minimopsical, I am sure your gardening efforts were greatly appreciated. Sometimes Humans find it hard to show gratitude so they just yell out loud. You are welcome to come deadhead as many flowers as you can find in my garden, but the hill may be a little challenging for you. If that is the case, I am sure Uncle Shadow will help you keep your feet.

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 20:13:41 PM »
 :hug: well done Aunty Tan you are truly a wonderful human being :hug:
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Minimopsical

• Adult Cat
You Humans are Purr fect
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 20:11:22 PM »
Meowmy has just told me that Aunty Tan has paid a whopping £470 into the Paws Inn Bank account to help keep me happily living in comfort and pay for my vet bills; and its all because you humans are just the most purr fect bunch in the whole cat universe :). The photo competition was great fun and I loved seeing all the wonderful pictures, in fact I love this forum and all of you lovely people  :Luv:.
I have to go to see the man with needles for my boosters in a few days and I`m really hoping this toothpaste has been doing its work because I dont want my teeth out,Gosh how on earth would I smile?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Meowmy has been very naughty, I caught her stealing my piddle pads,yes 4 at a time,so I followed her (just incase she thought they were Tenas)  :rofl: but no she took them to Barney`s Bunker (chalet pen) where the cupboard cat and kittens are;seems they have piddle and poop problems too so I have told Meowmy she can have one or two more.
Meowmy has been very busy lately with all sorts of running about both cat and human wise and is looking haggard as usual so I have been helping her all I can and have both live and dead headed as many Fuchsias as I could before I tumbled over,I would have done the roses too but they bite back  :rofl: anyway my help was not appreciated.
Well thats all for now except to send a huge  :hug: and  :thanks: to all and a very special  :hug: for my Aunty Tan xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lots of love
Minimopsical xxx

Link to CatChat