Author Topic: "catch the light" laser pointer on offer at zooplus  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: "catch the light" laser pointer on offer at zooplus
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 15:33:18 PM »
Ruth, try fiddling with the screw in end, i find this normally makes the dot reappear, i wont buy another from PAH when this one dies.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 13:23:37 PM »
Hmm....might give that one a try....before i moved i used to be able to buy laser pens from the £ shop....havnt got any in the local ones round here so have bought 2 (seperately) from PAH @ £4.99 ea......gr they are rubbish! Probs with button, twisty thing on top dosent work after a short while and batteries dont last long....was not very impressed at all  >:(

The Catch a light ones are excellent. really solid and batteries last for ages. I got my mum a different one from ebay and its rubbish.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 10:57:10 AM »
Damn - I've just put in an order to zooplus.  Mosi loved the laser I bought him from PAH then got bored with it.  My sister bought Jaffa one for his birthday and Mosi decided it was great fun again, so maybe he just needed a break from it.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 10:20:06 AM »
Hmm....might give that one a try....before i moved i used to be able to buy laser pens from the £ shop....havnt got any in the local ones round here so have bought 2 (seperately) from PAH @ £4.99 ea......gr they are rubbish! Probs with button, twisty thing on top dosent work after a short while and batteries dont last long....was not very impressed at all  >:(

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
"catch the light" laser pointer on offer at zooplus
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 09:29:52 AM »
This is the best one - shaped like a mouse and very sturdy. I paid about £8 for one last year but zooplus have them on offer for £3.90 and the batteries are onoffer too @ 90p
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat