Author Topic: Your cats true identity  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Your cats true identity
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 07:34:31 AM »
Sebastian's the same as Paddy - although I have to say, Paddy's never been interested in the ladies, or the chaps - he's a strictly single kinda guy who dislikes physical contact unless he's forced into a "biff-biff" session with some cheeky young upstart.  And he's not a catnip fan.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 21:04:18 PM »
Haha Cody is the same as Minimopsical and that doesnt suprise me  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 20:54:09 PM »
Frasers...no shocks there either
Former Incarnation: Jabba the Hut

Aliases: Fatso, Lardass, Bluto, Porker, Tubby, Blob, Garfield, Chubmeister, Lazybones, Pie eater

Description: Subject is completely lazy. Will eat anything in sight, as long as doing so does not require a great deal of movement. Subject has predilection for soft and comfortable lounging places, preferably in the sunshine. During obligatory movement, may exhibit lateral wobbling motion or tendency to waddle. To avoid injury, do not stand in its way if subject manages to break into a run. Eyes tend to be a bit dull and unfocused, unless the subject of conversation is food or rest. In such cases, a peculiar focus dominates the gaze. Is not a great conversationalist, although has been known to talk for hours with friends about culinary discoveries found in the rubbish. Most people confuse this cat's frequent burps for meows. Prefers television to reading. Dreams of training a mouse to become its butler.

I didnt expect this for sebastian, some of it rings true though  :)

Former Incarnation: Oliver Reed

Aliases: Hip, Bruiser, Lad, Beefcake, Romeo, The Cat, Randy, Tail, Strutter, Booze.

Description: Subject has been known to act in a brooding or pensive manner. Often seen alone or hanging out with a rough crowd, especially if there are females about. Subject may be dangerous if provoked into embarrassing situations such as chasing wool balls, or having to be too cute. Whilst this moggy exudes charm he only turns it on when he's ready. Although good for a cuddle every once in a while, this cat should not be expected to form long relationships. Naps occasionally. Values independence and freedom at all costs. Will pursue a romance whenever it is given a chance, but will be long gone by morning. May have a nasty catnip habit. Can meow in a variety of menacing accents and should not be left unattended if there is alcohol in the house.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 20:43:10 PM »
ha ha, why doesnt Cody's surprise me  :tired:

This just in! Kitty subject is known to be luxurious and particular. Suspected incarnation of Audrey Hepburn. Don't feed generic cat food.

Former Incarnation: Audrey Hepburn

Aliases: Princess, Jewels, Posh Paws, Angel, Precious, Little Boots, Minnie, Boo-Boo

Description: Subject has uncanny sense for luxury, and has been known to act in a snobbish or pretentious manner. Is demanding. Is often seen with other cats of the same status group, perhaps wearing expensive collars. Is convinced that it deserves a high standard of living. Not dangerous, although can get carried away during playtime. Naps lightly. Bats daintily. Subject can be easily persuaded with gourmet food and expensive toys. Often is good for a cuddle or a hug, this cat makes a fine companion. Tends to meow in a fake refined kitty accent that may sound comical to other, less polished cats. In spare time, often reads cat fashion magazines, such as Meow, Cat Health, and Cat and Country".

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 20:36:43 PM »
OK, OK - I did it as best I could and Blip is Winnie the Pooh (a complete cuddlebum, basically).

Oh and here she is looking for her supper  :rofl:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 20:25:57 PM »
Lexy same a Bilbo ... Not true. Well except for being bloodthirsty :evillaugh:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 20:13:31 PM »
Heres Minimopsicals

Kitty subject is known to be luxurious and particular. Suspected incarnation of Audrey Hepburn. Don't feed generic cat food.

Former Incarnation: Audrey Hepburn

Aliases: Princess, Jewels, Posh Paws, Angel, Precious, Little Boots, Minnie, Boo-Boo

Description: Subject has uncanny sense for luxury, and has been known to act in a snobbish or pretentious manner. Is demanding. Is often seen with other cats of the same status group, perhaps wearing expensive collars. Is convinced that it deserves a high standard of living. Not dangerous, although can get carried away during playtime. Naps lightly. Bats daintily. Subject can be easily persuaded with gourmet food and expensive toys. Often is good for a cuddle or a hug, this cat makes a fine companion. Tends to meow in a fake refined kitty accent that may sound comical to other, less polished cats.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 20:03:43 PM »
Bob came up as Jabber the Hut - scarcely fair as he was dignified, not lazy, and never a greedy eater (despite his weight) .......

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 20:01:23 PM »
I just did the Jumpster's test, and according to their results, he's 'Dangermouse', alias.... Jumpster!  8)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 19:39:49 PM »
Subject has not been spotted being motionless for more than a millisecond. Clear identification of the subject's appearance is difficult due to its quick moves and escape tactics. Subject is former star player of the Feline Soccer League. May have mild case of Attention Deficit Disorder, and prefers its music and videos played in fast-forward. Is avid jogger. Subject has a talent for taking everyday household items and transforming them into athletic equipment. Reads feline sports magazines such as Cat Sports. Often fascinated by the pillar boxes and anything that leads into underground tunnels."

Lol  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 15:33:53 PM »
Kitty subject is known to be short-tempered and tough. Suspected incarnation of Reggie Kray. Approach with caution.

Former Incarnation: Reggie Kray

Aliases: Biggie, Mugsy, Vinny, Chunko, Bunto, Killer, Claws, The Predator, Meanie, Feathers

Description: Subject is known murderer, and has taste for the blood of birds and small rodents. Although known for rough behaviour, subject always remains well groomed and wearing immaculately tailored coat. Fur may be illegally imported from Italy. Probably has scars. Runs catnip ring, and extorts cat food from others. May meow with slight East End accent. Prefers to stay in its own neighbourhood, but strays into other areas at night. Fearless defender of the home from all invading squirrels or mice. Is fearless of other cats, and will attack just for kicks. Good for a quick cuddle, but do not push this cat too far. Protective eyewear suggested. Ankle injury likely upon meeting subject. Has earned a degree in creative shredding of valuables. Loves gangster movies.

Ahhh so true of my darling little wildcat. Boopy spent last week beating up a boy nearly 2.5 times her size and made him rather wary of her poor boy as he's not used to girls standing up to him. She'd also like to point out her fur is legally imported from France and she's got the paperwork to prove it :rofl:
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
Your cats true identity
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 15:17:52 PM »
Find out your cats true identity  ;D

http://uk.tickle.com/test/catfiles.html

Charlie is 'Winnie the pooh'  :rofl:

Description: Subject can be identified by its vulnerable and cuddly nature. Subject can generally be found on a lap or in any location that promises snuggling and adoration. When it cannot find a human heating pad to sleep on, it can be spotted sprawled out in a warm, sunny spot. Subject can be needy and demanding. Subject is a member of the new twelve step program, Codependent Cats (CC). It is loyal and is likely to add a light layer of fur to all of your clothes. Has a knack for knitting, kneading, and making honey puddings. Meows frequently and happily, and may be caught singing silly songs to itself. Prefers light reading and children's books. Dreams of moving to an amusement park.

So true  :rofl:

Link to CatChat