Author Topic: My missing cat Nancy  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Cleo

• Kitten
Re: My missing cat Nancy
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 03:18:51 AM »
Hi Lynne, any news of Nancy?
Hope she finds her way back home safely, DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!
All the best :hug:

Online Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 21:41:48 PM »
Hi Lynne - anything to report?  Any sightings?             
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2007, 23:46:23 PM »
So sorry to meet you on purrs with so many heartbreaks  :hug:

Lots of good advice on Sams stuff and I do hope she finds her way back home soon.

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 23:23:36 PM »
My heart goes out to you...  :hug:

You have obviously spoken to all neighbours, etc. And probably repeatedly too! But I once had a female cat that liked wandering off - she always knew where she was and she always came home, but... I got calls from folks three miles away from my house who'd been feeding her and thought she was lost.

Just saying that on your door to door enquiries, don't stop at the end of the block. Or town, come to that.  ;)

Welcome to Purrs. And good luck.  :care:

Offline Yvie

• Adult Cat
  • Pepper
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 22:17:56 PM »
Come home soon Nancy. My little girl went missing for 17 days just on a year ago  - and we found her not too far away.
Go out very late when it's quiet and walk around the neighbourhood calling to her. Walk slowly so she can get a fix on you if she's around.
Good luck and fingers crossed XX
A cat is more intelligent than people believe, and can be taught any crime.
Mark Twain.

Online Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 22:13:20 PM »
Hi Lynne and  :welcome: to Purrs

Please come home Nancy   

The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 17:53:57 PM »
So sorry to hear Nancy is missing along with everything else you have had to deal with  :hug:  Definitely check out 'the list' of things to do, it has helped many others get their little ones back safe and sound in the past.  Keeping everything crossed that you and Nancy are reunited soon  :hug:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 17:26:35 PM »
Hi Lynne, sorry to hear that Nancy has gone AWOL.  Hope she comes back soon, it must be a terrible worry for you  :hug:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 17:05:34 PM »
I am sorry to welcome you in such circumstances, Lynne.  Have you read Sam's excellent advice at http://www.chaptanservices.com/purrs/index.php?topic=4304.0

:hug: to you

I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 10:15:22 AM »
Lynne  :welcome: to Purrs and so sorry to hear that Nancy has gone AWOL.

As Dawn says we are all here for you and sending positive vibes and Prayers to St Francis that Nancy comes home soon  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 00:06:03 AM »
 :hug: So sorry to hear about Nancy and everything else you've had to deal with  :'(  As I said in my pm, it's still early days and fingers crossed someone has taken her in and she'll find her way back home.  Keep phoning the rescues, vets, and also putting up posters.......some cats disappear for months and then they suddenly appear, hopefully this will be the case with Nancy but weeks rather than months.  Keep your chin up, and we're all here if you need support, I'm keeping everything crossed that's she's safe and well and will find her way back home soon, xxxx

Offline a very sad lynne

• Adult Cat
  • Has anyone seen my Nancy?
My missing cat Nancy
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 00:00:46 AM »
My Nancy has been missing since May 25th. I was always at home with her until I was diagnosed with breast cancer in February. I had the lump removed and was home within five days. I also had to go daily Monday to Friday for four weeks of radiotherapy. After my first week of treatment I very unfortunately lost my young niece to breast cancer! After my treatments I called on my sister and brother in law to take them a bit of lunch and do what I could to try and console them. My daughter was abroad on holiday and I also had to go and feed her cat and let her out for a wee wee. All of this obviously kept me away from home for some hours each day but it was on my final day of treatment that Nancy disappeared. She does have a cat flap and has been spayed and was wearing a silvery/white collar but was not chipped. Nancy is a beautiful silver/grey/white tabby age 4 .and it's going to be five weeks tomorrow since she disappeared from Dol Goed, Llandudno Jct. Conwy N. Wales. LL31 9LH and I am offering a substantial reward for her safe return. She would never leave home intentionally as she watched my every move and followed me everywhere, even to the loo! Can anyone tell me what you think my chances of her safe return as I miss her desperately.  :'( :( Thank you, Lynne.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 20:07:18 PM by a very sad lynne »
Nancy went missing on 25thMay from Llandudno Jct.Conwy,N.Wales.LL319LH.Nancy is 4 years old,has been spayed,was wearing a silvery/white collar.Nancy is a silver/grey/white tabby.I am offering a substantial reward for her safe return.Thanks,Lynne.

Link to CatChat