Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 3713 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 10:04:34 AM »
Hi Jim and  :welcome: to Purrs.

Pushok is beautiful  :Luv2:

We have 2 cats, both black and both rescues. Alf is a big, daft boy who is a prolific hunter. Sky is a small, timid female who lives happily in our bedroom. It would be fair to say that they are not the best of friends!

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 01:40:59 AM »
She is stunning :Luv:, welcome Jim.

We are all a bit nutty about cats here. Just a tad.

I have four, soon to be swelled to 5 or 6, depending if I just take Mum, or mum comes with 5 month old kitten as well. :hairrasin: Salem is 18 months, how they will fit in with my 12 year old, Emo, and three 6 year old-ish's, I have no idea.

Also the feral/stray, Ginger, because I am very original, and he is ginger. He comes in to sleep in the hall, has treats thrown in his general vicinity, I am not good at throwing, although my aim is improving, and he gets fed down the garden.

Let the games begin! :scared:

:welcome:

Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline No Name

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Oliver
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 16:04:09 PM »
SHE is beautiful , such lovely colours :Luv2:

Offline jimcat

• Kitten
  • Slave to: fluff
Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 10:49:02 AM »
Hi guys. I'm new here, so I think I should introduce myself at first. My name is Jim and I love cats. Here is my cat's photo, her name is Pushok, I hope you will like her  ;D

Link to CatChat