Author Topic: Oil painting by Gilly - Purple Squares  (Read 7449 times)

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
Re: Oil painting by Gilly - Purple Squares
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 16:01:40 PM »
Received with thanks and I love it.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 19:10:16 PM »
 :thanks: Money Received  :thanks:

Item can be posted to winner.

Congrats for your win  :narna dance: :yayyy: :dance:
If you haven't already, please pm the auctioneer with your address.  :thanks:
Please post on this item when item has been received.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 12:16:54 PM »
 :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

:win bid:

:congrats:  CarolM (Wendolene)  .   You’re the winner with a final bid of   £150

Please see the thread “HOW TO PAY DIRECT TO PAWSAWYLE FOR YOUR WINNING TOTAL AND SEND PAYMENT CONFIRMATION” when it is posted later tonight.

Please contact the auctioneer via email on their profile or by Private Message with the name of the item/s you have won and your postal name and  address you would like the item sent to.

The money must be paid by the 13th December midday 12pm before the item is sent from the auctioneer.

Please post on this thread once you have sent a payment and send a copy of your payment confirmation (see how to pay thread, once posted later )  to Tan at email purrs@purrsinourhearts.co.uk  I will rely on these payment confirmation proof emails to post on each auction thread that the money has been paid to Pawsawyle and to post to give permission for the auctioneer to dispatch the item.   Without the payment proof email, your item will not be sent out.

Please then post again on the thread when you have received the item. Thanks.

For the auctioneer

Thanks for auctioning the item and for covering the UK postage cost to the winners.  If an International winner, They will cover the postage to them abroad, Please calculate the International Tracked postage cost and let the winner know and how to send the money to you :hug: :thanks:   

It's the auctioneer’s responsibility to guarantee the auctioned item is posted to the winning bidder.

The winning bidder must pay the winning bid before you send off the auction item.
Important - Please wait until Purrs staff have posted in this thread confirmation that the winner has paid,  before dispatching the item. This is important to ensure money is paid before winner receives goods, this is to stop any stop any items sent that have not been paid for.
Please obtain a proof of posting on dispatch.

Please will you post confirmation on this thread when you have posted the item to the winner. Thanks

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 17:43:17 PM »
Just in case anybody is thinking of jumping in and stealing this from me at the last minute..............

£150

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 15:11:20 PM »
I'll start this at £15
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 20:46:23 PM by Tan »

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
Oil painting by Gilly - Purple Squares
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 22:39:21 PM »
Auctioned by Gilly’s sister Alison

Oil painting by Gill

Alison says “ This Painting was Gill’s favourite and was completed many years ago, I was a in my twenties… ooh where have all the years gone! For reference, Gill did say to me a few years ago that it was valued around £600 by an art dealer but she would not sell it. Obviously I do not expect it to raise that sort of money, but any money it does raise, I am sure Gill would be delighted it would be going to a good cause and that is what matters most.”

Size 515 x 515mm

Starting bid £10
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 20:46:10 PM by Tan »

Link to CatChat