Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Getting used to doggo

<< < (2/8) > >>

Sue P (Paddysmum):

Slow blinks are good.   :)

I suspect Frankie has cottoned on to the fact Eddie's a permanent fixture and has decided to deal with it by sheer superiority.  Always seems to work for cats.  certainly Frankie doesn't look too put out in those photos, whereas Eddie looks like she's trying very hard......   :evillaugh:

Sassybot:
He really has Ly  :rofl:

I noticed Trixie doing some really slow blinks to Eddie last night. My understanding of that body language was a relaxed, content state but I would have thought she still dislikes Ed given how she spends most of her time hissing at her :p

Lyn (Slugsta):
Frankie made his opinion of Eddie very clear!  :rofl:

Sassybot:
News just in. Frankenstein went into the living room whilst Eddie was there...then did a big furball.

On the plus side neither doggo or kitty seemed bothered by the presence of the other.

Sassybot:
She's certainly not happy that Eddie is around but, like you said, she is standing her ground.

Our other cat is OK watching but if Eddie approaches he runs. What he needs to do is give her a slap but he doesn't have a mean bone in his body so it will take them longer to get used to eachother.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version