Author Topic: FOR CATS WITH A SMALLER BUM THAN STANLEY'S  (Read 4582 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: FOR CATS WITH A SMALLER BUM THAN STANLEY'S
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 13:29:15 PM »
THANKS PAULA BUT NOT BUYING ANY BEDS AT MOMENT, HE ENJOYS MINE SO MUCH AND I ENJOY HIM BEING WITH ME :hug: :Luv2:

MARY
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 20:38:13 PM »
Hi Mary,

Posted on The A Team earlier. Don't buy the medium bed, but the 'small' one. 28"X 21" well big enough for a big bummed cat! :naughty: From Pet Planet. :Luv:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2017, 22:31:07 PM »
ALL MY CATS ARE LARGE, WELL CEPT LUPIN WHO IS QUITE SMALL   ;D ;D

Lupin looks big, but it's mostly floof. :evillaugh: He does get heavy after a few minutes of a cuddle though. And you get floof up your nose! :rofl:

Try cuddling Mosi in bed at night - floof up your nose, floof in your mouth, floof all over the place.  And not a good idea to apply lip balm before bed.

That too Susanne, I am so glad I don't use lip balm. :rofl:

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 21:50:35 PM »

Lupin looks big, but it's mostly floof. :evillaugh: He does get heavy after a few minutes of a cuddle though. And you get floof up your nose! :rofl:

Try cuddling Mosi in bed at night - floof up your nose, floof in your mouth, floof all over the place.  And not a good idea to apply lip balm before bed.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 21:51:41 PM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 21:56:35 PM »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 01:32:16 AM »

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 16:58:20 PM »
I was actually looking at the large oblong willow ones next to it Mary. I have ordered one for Emo for at the bottom of our bed. She is 5.2 kilos so she needs a larger bed too. Another cat of the large boned persuasion. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 15:33:02 PM »
THANKS PAULA, FOUND IT. DIDN'T SEE THE CAT EARS ON IT UNTIL I TOOK A CLOSER LOOK :rofl:  IT IS REALLY NICE BUT STANLEY NEEDS SOME BIG AREA TO SPRAWL OUT AND AS I SAID HE REALLY DOESN'T NEED ANYTHING   ;)

HAD A QUICK LOOK AT THE SIGHT AND IT HAS SOME NICE THINGS, I'LL LOOK ANOTHER DAY.  HOPE YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED 3 YOU SILLY *O*

MARY
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 00:29:12 AM »
Just thought sod it and bought one, or tried, in the larger size to put at the bottom of the bed where Emo sleeps and keep getting an error message at payment, I hope that a) I haven't bought three of them and b) she doesn't just find another place on the floor, but being a cat she probably will. :evillaugh:

I haven't had a problem ordering from them before so hopefully it is just a glitch. I think in the end I found it in 'Clearance' but it's a good site worth looking around anyway and reasonable. Unlike us CCL's. :rofl:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 00:01:59 AM »
The company is Pet Planet Mary. This one looks good although there are more small dog beds left in their sale that would do.

I don't seem to be able to post the link, but it's rather a nice woven Willow bed with a pad in it. If I had room I would get one for my cats. Just go into their sale and then cat beds. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 16:13:52 PM »
NO ANDREW HE WILL NOT FIT UNLESS HE IS IN A TIGHT BALL :evillaugh: I THINK MY BED WILL BE HIS FAVOURITE SPOT FOR SPRAWLING OUT :Luv2: I'VE JUST ORDERED A RUG FOR HIM COS IT'S THE TIME OF THE YEAR FOR LAYING IN FRONT OF THE FIRE :evillaugh:

PAULA HE DOESN'T NEED A NEW BED BUT I'LL TAKE A LOOK IF YOU CAN LET ME HAVE THE LINKS ;) LET'S FACE IT, WE ALWAYS BUY MORE FOR THEM THAN THEY NEED :rofl: :Luv2:

MARY

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 06:50:03 AM »
I must look through me deleted folder, one of the online shops that I use has pet beds on sale and they come in small, medium and large. Sir Stanley would probably be fine in the medium ones and they are 50% off.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 01:50:12 AM »

The bed isn't that small Mary,  about 18 inches wide in real money  ;D Stanley will fit  ;D ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
FOR CATS WITH A SMALLER BUM THAN STANLEY'S
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 17:06:31 PM »
I REALLY WANTED TO BUY THIS BUT HE WOULD NEED ONE TWICE THE SIZE :(

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/pet_supplies_specials/pet_supplies_seasonal/under_10_sale/cat_accessories/441973

HE HANGS OUT OF THE BED MY MUM BOUGHT FOR BONNIE MANY YEARS AGO. SUPPOSE I COULD PUT THEM NEXT TO EACH OTHER ;D ;)

MARY

Link to CatChat