Author Topic: weight problem  (Read 3490 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: weight problem
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 21:08:36 PM »
I would say that if she has been vet checked and there are no underlying medical issues, try cutting back her food and find something she is interested in playing with. Have you tried a laser pen? 4 of my cats go nuts over them, one just acts as if she is at a tennis match and moves her head, does she like catnip, not all cats do, but my five go nuts over them Maybe fishing rod toys, again all of mine like those.

Hope that helps. Welcome to Purrs :hug: :hug: :hug: :welcome:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: weight problem
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 10:26:33 AM »
Hello Simpson0.  Welcome to the forum.   :welcome:

How old is your cat?  Is she indoor and outdoor or indoor only?  What sort of food do you give her at the moment, and how often is she fed?

Do you know how much she weighs?

Does she have any health issues other than her weight, and have you had her checked by a vet to make sure there are no other underlying reasons which may behind her weight gain? 

Sorry for all of the questions, but they may help us to guide you on what things you can do which will help your furbaby to get her weight down to healthy levels.

Offline simpson0

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Mimi
weight problem
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:11:03 AM »
My cat become too fat. She ate too much and didn't want move around. What should I do to let her lose some weight and become health.
Any help will be apprecited.

Link to CatChat