Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 15:59:15 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Sorry for posting in large text. One of our members has vision problems so we do this to help her read the forum.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 20:21:11 PM »
Hi catsrbest, I am owned by five cats and an an adopted Auntie to my three Lodgers owned (?) by a friend who is in hospital. A very hearty welcome. I do hope that you have fun on Purrs. ;D :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 14:49:30 PM »
Hiya Catsrbest (they are, aren't they? )  A big Warm Purrs Welcome to you, and your furbabies.  Well done too on your work at the no-kill shelter.    Is that where you got your indoor cats from?  What are their names?  And your indoor/outdoor puds?  What colours are they and what are their characters like?  We love hearing about our members cats.   Feel free to share piccies too  if you like.   :welcome: :welcome: :)

Offline catsrbest

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Akulina, cornish rex, Punkin, orange blind cat, Black Mama,
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 13:30:46 PM »
Good Morning, I am new to this site. I live in USA. I have two inside only cats and 4 inside outside feral strays that I take care of. I also volunteer at a no kill cat shelter.

Link to CatChat