Author Topic: Mad half hour  (Read 4733 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Mad half hour
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 21:39:59 PM »
I AM SO PLEASED MINE DONT DO MHH  ;D ;D

LOVE BUTTER TRYING YOUR SHADOW TOO AND SNIFFING TO SEE WHY YOU DIDNT MOVE  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2017, 21:02:48 PM »
SO NICE OF YOU TO JOIN IN THE FUN WITH THEM AT THAT TIME, PROPER LOVE  :naughty: :naughty:

MARY
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 17:52:16 PM »
Mad half hour?  Mosi's just mad  :rofl:

Dog people call it the zoomies - does sound very apt!  Mosi was haring around at 5am this morning.  Kito woke up and looked at him with that "have you lost your mind?  I'm sleeping" look.  But once he woke up he joined in so the pair of them were racing this way and that way.  Took me a while to wake up sufficiently to join in and throw some toys to chase.  By 6am we were all knackered.
I'm so glad Butterball isn't a house cat  :Crazy: :Crazy:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 17:49:11 PM »
O.M.G. SONYA, THAT VIDEO IS ME AND STANLEY BUT MY ARM INSTEAD OF YOUR LEG  ;) STANLEY ALSO WALKS AWAY AS THOUGH HE HAS DONE NOTHING AND LOOKS SO INNOCENT.

PAULA I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A KID, MY MUM ALWAYS USED TO SAY I SOUNDED LIKE A BABY ELEPHANT RUNNING UP THE STAIRS :rofl:

I THINK WE ALL HAVE MASSIVE ELIFUMP IN OUR HOMES ;)  GONNA NEED SOME MASSIVE LITTER TRAYS :naughty: :naughty:

MARY
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Were always referred to as fairy elephants when running up the stairs  :rofl:

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 15:54:06 PM »
Mad half hour?  Mosi's just mad  :rofl:

Dog people call it the zoomies - does sound very apt!  Mosi was haring around at 5am this morning.  Kito woke up and looked at him with that "have you lost your mind?  I'm sleeping" look.  But once he woke up he joined in so the pair of them were racing this way and that way.  Took me a while to wake up sufficiently to join in and throw some toys to chase.  By 6am we were all knackered.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2017, 11:46:05 AM »
O.M.G. SONYA, THAT VIDEO IS ME AND STANLEY BUT MY ARM INSTEAD OF YOUR LEG  ;) STANLEY ALSO WALKS AWAY AS THOUGH HE HAS DONE NOTHING AND LOOKS SO INNOCENT.

PAULA I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A KID, MY MUM ALWAYS USED TO SAY I SOUNDED LIKE A BABY ELEPHANT RUNNING UP THE STAIRS :rofl:

I THINK WE ALL HAVE MASSIVE ELIFUMP IN OUR HOMES ;)  GONNA NEED SOME MASSIVE LITTER TRAYS :naughty: :naughty:

MARY
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 00:54:49 AM »
Try having five having a mad half hour after breakfast every day! Elephants have nothing on my lot. How can small animals weighing 6.5 kilos down make that much noise?

We also get smaller versions of between two or three cats during the day. :Luv: Thundering up and down the stairs. :naughty:

Still sound like heffalumps though. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: buttonchops, jeronimo, symphony, tenini, montymunchkin
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2017, 20:12:50 PM »
my Monty every day has a MHH

• Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 21:36:11 PM »
He also likes to use me to use his energy up  :shocked: :Crazy: :rofl:
https://youtu.be/yL312RlwoMQ   

• Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 21:01:46 PM »
We got Butter from the CPL as a one year old and also very independent. The first month from getting him was a nightmare  :Crazy: cat  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Eyes Half Closed

• Adult Cat
  • House cats
    • cata_of_the_clan
  • Slave to: Lux, Gizmo & Loki
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 20:46:23 PM »
yea, mine are indoor so it happens more than ones lol
White & Black - Lux (♂13/5/16)
Ginger & White - Gizmo (♂28/4/17)
Black - Loki (♂11/12/17)
Over the bridge
🌈 Calcifer  (14/3/2015) - (11/11/2017)
www.instagram.com/cats_of_the_clan/

• Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 20:43:53 PM »
Were lucky Butter doesn't have many mad half hours now, he uses his energy up when he's of out on his travels  ;)
And no I'm still not giving the roof a try Mary  :P :P :rofl:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 18:53:47 PM »
 :rofl: :naughty: :rofl:

CATS DON'T DO 'NORMAL'  ;) ;)

O.M.G. - 3 CATS HAVING A DAFT HALF HOUR AT THAT TIME IN A MORNING - CRAZY :evillaugh:

THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL CATS  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

MARY

Offline Eyes Half Closed

• Adult Cat
  • House cats
    • cata_of_the_clan
  • Slave to: Lux, Gizmo & Loki
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 15:57:25 PM »
Mine are always crazy at about 4am, why cant it just be at a normal time  :rofl:
White & Black - Lux (♂13/5/16)
Ginger & White - Gizmo (♂28/4/17)
Black - Loki (♂11/12/17)
Over the bridge
🌈 Calcifer  (14/3/2015) - (11/11/2017)
www.instagram.com/cats_of_the_clan/

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 12:44:33 PM »
WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR DAFT HALF HOURS I HAVE NO IDEA HERE THEIR ENERGY COMES FROM. IT'S LIKE THEY ARE POSESSED :rofl: :rofl:

STANLEY HAS HIS AT ABOUT 10.30 A.M. AND 11.00 P.M. HE ALWAYS GOES TO SLEEP DEAD ON MIDNIGHT.

I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE THE ROOF A TRY :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

MARY

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 11:08:55 AM »
 :naughty: :rofl:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 10:39:22 AM »
Well.... normally i would but there's a bit of a breeze today... sniff sniff what's that smell? ooh must be muck spreading!  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 10:24:36 AM »
Why not? Norty Meoumy. :evillaugh:

• Hero Cat
Mad half hour
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 09:42:40 AM »
Well, someone's running riot round the garden and onto the roof while I'm checking the plants for slugs,
i don't mind having a little run round the garden with him! but if he thinks I'm getting on the roof with him.... he's got another thing coming  :Crazy: :tired:

Link to CatChat