Author Topic: Happy girlies?  (Read 3878 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Happy girlies?
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 12:43:39 PM »
I sympathise.  My Brain makes fun of me.  (Like as in I typed "Brian" three times before I got the ruddy word right!)

Offline DorothyButton

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Dorothy, Pips, Esme. RIP Muppet x
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 12:41:29 PM »

I think notifications haven't worked for a while alas.  I usually just nip back and forth checking "View all Unread Posts " in the Purrs Members Info section at the top left of the screen.   :) :hug:

It's so unlike me because that's what I normally do. My stupid brain doesn't really like me at the moment :lol:! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 12:35:38 PM »
I agree - sturdy cat trees are essential.  I got two fabulous ones from a German company via Zooplus, and they've been great.  They're looking a bit "well loved" now, but really good buys.

I think notifications haven't worked for a while alas.  I usually just nip back and forth checking "View all Unread Posts " in the Purrs Members Info section at the top left of the screen.   :) :hug:

Rosella, just love that piccie.   :Luv:

Offline DorothyButton

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 11:19:06 AM »
Aww Rosella that's a lovely photo! That tree looks so good! I like the really thick poles.
Is that Bruno on the bottom podium? x

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 11:02:43 AM »
Sturdy cat trees are a must in a multi cat household ....... if you want a chance to sit on the settee yourself occasionally  :evillaugh:

Here's an old pic from March 2009.  The tree is used to this day ..... helped on by a couple of well placed nails when it wobbled once and a a few bits of heavy duty grey tape holding some of the very well used sisal rope in place  :)

Offline DorothyButton

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 10:28:44 AM »
Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry guys, I don't get notifications about replies!

Thank you everyone.

We've had a few cat trees over the years. 3 of which were bought from Amazon and they really didn't last very long (especially the awful one which was a click together thing) this one we've got now is from Wayfair and it's SO sturdy!! We've had it about a year now and it's still as tightly held together as the day we got it.

X

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 18:59:32 PM »

Hoolies would love that cat tree. Your cats are beautiful  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 18:02:13 PM »
I decided Lucy might be a tad heavy for that kind of activity centre, now she'd struggle too much
Please spay your cat

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 17:36:26 PM »
I would love to have a cat tree like that, but our house is too small, also with 6.5 kilo Merlin and 5.2 kilo Emo, I don't think it would   survive, like Lyn's. :evillaugh: Pirate is above 4 kilos now, and Pippa is bigger, I will no doubt find out how much when she goes for her jabs shortly. Bob is my only skinny minny, I am guessing about 3.7 or so. Her jabs are due in a few months, so again I will find out then.[size]
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 17:28:38 PM »
We had a cat tree like that. I say 'had' because the top 3 platforms broke due to Alf's weight, so it now stops at the top box. None of mine have ever slept inside the boxrs like I see yours do.

Offline DorothyButton

• Adult Cat
Happy girlies?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 15:00:16 PM »
I took these at the weekend (couldn't resist)! Esme has a knack of covering her eyes with her hand (I'm guessing to block sunlight out)!!
The little minx this morning screaming her head off again! This girl certainly likes us to know she's awake and about!

Oh and their cat tree (looks smaller in this picture)!? X

Link to CatChat