Author Topic: Any1 go to the NEC Supreme Cat Show?? Was fantastic!  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Any1 go to the NEC Supreme Cat Show?? Was fantastic!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 16:00:40 PM »
Hi Purrlishious,

There were quite a few of us there it seems .... see the following thread  http://www.chaptanservices.com/purrs/index.php?topic=194.0

Glad you had a good time ... it was good wasn't it :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 16:01:04 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Purrlishious

• Distinguished Cat
  • Poppy Ruby Dolly
Any1 go to the NEC Supreme Cat Show?? Was fantastic!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 15:52:59 PM »
What a fabulous day!
This was the first cat show I had been to ~ more more! Was so speechless at the delights of pussies in all their glory of glitter & glam, posing 'how beautiful am I'. They certainly were!
I couldn't sleep last night as was so high on 'pussy indulgence'. Am I mad ~ my family think so. It's the best day out of excitement I've had in ages. I know, I know, I don't get out much, but there again, I don't want to. I need my babes more. LOL

Bought loads of goodies along with freebies, yet more toys, more food, more litter, more books, more beds (to add to the ever increasing collection) & met some fantastic friendly people.

All the delights were met with enthusiasm when I finally got home, so much so, they ripped apart a new feather teaser & Hugo picked a packet of treats up & ran off with them claiming they were his only.

PS. Some gorgeous men on the stands too... who needs singles clubs or web dating.. go to a cat show... just call me a hussy! Was well worth it. What a wonderful day

Pic of new bed for very spoilt babes.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat