Author Topic: BABYGIRL NEEDS A NEW HOME (Rehomed)  (Read 3854 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: BABYGIRL NEEDS A NEW HOME (Rehomed)
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 07:23:51 AM »
Great news, will move this  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: BABYGIRL NEEDS A NEW HOME
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 19:16:34 PM »
Well done in finding her a forever home even though you are missing her like mad. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 16:38:34 PM »
THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW AND SO PLEASED YOU HAVE FOUND A HOME FOR HER  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline blinkybill

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 16:08:44 PM »
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I FOUND A NEW HOME FOR BABYGIRL WHERE SHE COULD GO OUTSIDE WHICH IS WHAT SHE DESPERATELY WANTED, I ADVERTISED HER ON PETS4HOMES AND FOUND A LOVELY LADY. SADLY I MISS HAVING A COMPANION WHO WANTS TO STAY INDOORS?

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: STRAY CAT NEEDS A GOOD HOME
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 06:54:44 AM »
Hello BlinkyBill.  Thank you from me too for taking this little girl in and getting her back on her feet again. 

What area are you in?  It might be worth posting some fliers in your local veterinary surgeries with some details on, and also contacting your local Cats protection to see if they can give her a foster home while a forever home is found for her. 

Photos are a great idea.   People can often tell a lot about whether or not a cat could be for them, by seeing a piccie first.

Good luck with your home search.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: STRAY CAT NEEDS A GOOD HOME
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 21:53:06 PM »
Not for me, my house is full after the last stray, but it might help if you can post a photo, and other info such as if she has had her jabs, been neutered, de-flead, wormed etc.

I hope that you find her a home soon :hug: :hug: :hug:, and well done for taking her in. ;D
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline blinkybill

• Kitten
BABYGIRL NEEDS A NEW HOME (Rehomed)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 14:59:16 PM »
BABYGIRL IS A STRAY CAT WHICH I RESCUED AFTER BEING ABANDONED AND STARVED. SHE IS BACK UPTO HEALTH AGAIN BUT NEEDS A NEW HOME AS I LIVE IN A FLAT AND HAVE A PHYSICAL DISABILITY. SHE COMES WITH CARRIER, FOOD AND TWO SCRATCH POSTS. IS VERY AFFECTIONATE AND LOVES LOTS OF PHYSICAL CONTACT. HAS LEARNT HOW TO PLAY, IS VERY GOOD AT POUNCING. IS HOUSE TRAINED. HER FAVOURITE PASTIME IS TO SIT ON YOUR LAP ALL NIGHT AND GO TO SLEEP, IS VERY POSSESSIVE SOMETIMES. SHE HAS BEEN WORMED AND WEARS A FLEA COLLAR.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:23:19 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat