Author Topic: Pippa does make me laugh  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: Pippa does make me laugh
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 17:42:21 PM »
Nothing quite like a vicious feral is there? :evillaugh:

My previous semi ferals were not shy of using their claws when playing, but she velvets her claws, unlike Merlin, you have to be very, very careful playing with him, and as I said his claws are razors, but I won't clip them as other cats do come into our garden and I want him to be able to defend himself if push comes to shove. Apart from the deformed one, I clip that so it doesn't curl into his own paw. Mind you, he is big enough to do a Big Daddy 'Splash' on them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Pippa does make me laugh
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:32:16 AM »
 :Luv: :Luv:  I love how different our puds are.

Moray hates being towelled down when he gets wet, yet Barley loves it.   :)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Pippa does make me laugh
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 01:25:40 AM »
Pippin came in just now, not quite soaking wet due to her thick, plush fur, but wet enough to make fussing her unpleasant, so I always wipe her down with tissue first, I think she appreciates it, but when I do her tail she attacks the tissue, probably has to be seen to appreciate how funny she is, but she turns around and around not quite trying to chase her own tail, unlike Merlin and his razor claws, she is always so gentle with my hands. Can't get a photo or video though as my hands are both busy. I do love my Pip :Luv:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Link to CatChat