Author Topic: A tail of two kitties  (Read 5695 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: A tail of two kitties
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2016, 05:46:19 AM »
So lovely to read your update.   :)  The boys are gorgeous, and its fab to hear how they're developing

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2016, 21:50:28 PM »
Trouble used to run up the back of my legs, after landing mid thigh when I was facing the kitchen worktops, my back and bum used to resemble a pincushion :rofl:, I used to tell him he was a parrot in a former life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg that's what mine do also... my legs back and shoulders look like I have been used as a dartboard!!! I also have some scratches on my chest - that was joyous when I put perfume on this morning!!
Oucccchhhhh!!

Offline Trace

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Dre & Ren
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2016, 20:23:46 PM »
Trouble used to run up the back of my legs, after landing mid thigh when I was facing the kitchen worktops, my back and bum used to resemble a pincushion :rofl:, I used to tell him he was a parrot in a former life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg that's what mine do also... my legs back and shoulders look like I have been used as a dartboard!!! I also have some scratches on my chest - that was joyous when I put perfume on this morning!!

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2016, 17:27:37 PM »
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Trace

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2016, 17:05:07 PM »
WHICH ONE IS WHICH?

I LOVE CATS ON THE SHOULDER , MY LATE KOCKA USED TO DO THAT......YOU WILL HAVE TO HOPE HE DOESNT GROW TO A 7KG GIANT LOL

Hi Gill

Andre is the one with the all black face - he does have white eyebrows and whiskers, he also looks like he is wearing a little tux when he sits upright (I must get a picture of this); Lorenzo is the one with the black and white face and pink absolutely gorgeous nose

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2016, 16:42:01 PM »
WHICH ONE IS WHICH?

I LOVE CATS ON THE SHOULDER , MY LATE KOCKA USED TO DO THAT......YOU WILL HAVE TO HOPE HE DOESNT GROW TO A 7KG GIANT LOL

Offline Trace

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2016, 15:32:25 PM »
Hi All,

hope all is well in the land of all things kitty, thought I would give an update of the furbabies; they both have their own little personalities now which is awesome - Andre (with the black face) is the independent and well behaved one, still needs to know where his brother is most of the time but also happy to put himself to bed when he's tired and play by himself if his brother is else where; Lorenzo - now this is a completely different kettle of fish, he is a real mummies boy, he is completely ok when I am out of the house - but when I am home, he meows for me, reaches a paw up to me and when I bend down to him and say "come on then" he jumps onto my shoulder... I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!! (though i am starting to walk a little hunched lol) he also has to have a nightly cuddle from me, Andre on the other hand, is happy to settle in my husbands lap! In other news, neither of them will let me get washed in th morning!!!! some pics below - absolutely wouldn't be without these little bandits now!

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 18:11:24 PM »
That is good news Trace, these went out to watch them :evillaugh:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 19:43:36 PM »
Glad that everyone was chilled at your house Trace  ;D

This was Sky's first year with us and she is so timid that I was a bit concerned about her. In the event, she spent the evening(s) alongside me on my bed and didn't seem at all bothered  ;D

Offline Trace

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 10:18:25 AM »
How did they fare over the VERY loud weekend Trace? (Well here it was anyway)

hey Paula, sorry for the delay in replying - it didn't seem to phase them at all, it doesn't bother my rabbits either and they live outside - they lay there, totally chilled like its carnival time.. so all good with the kitties (and the bunnies)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 15:49:17 PM »
How did they fare over the VERY loud weekend Trace? (Well here it was anyway)

Offline Trace

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 14:06:01 PM »
Hi Trace,

Probably too late to get Zylkene, if you don't already have Pet Remedy or Feliway diffusers, probably a good idea, leave the telly on loud downstairs and a radio or, if you are posh, upstairs telly as well to help disguise the noise. I actually (scratch that, the cats :evillaugh:) prefer the Pet remedy ones, and our local pet shop sells them and the spray.

Hope that helps.

Paula xxx

Thanks hun - they were ok without anything other than the TV downstairs and radio upstairs

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 19:40:51 PM »
Hi Trace,

Probably too late to get Zylkene, if you don't already have Pet Remedy or Feliway diffusers, probably a good idea, leave the telly on loud downstairs and a radio or, if you are posh, upstairs telly as well to help disguise the noise. I actually (scratch that, the cats :evillaugh:) prefer the Pet remedy ones, and our local pet shop sells them and the spray.

Hope that helps.

Paula xxx

Offline Trace

• Kitten
A tail of two kitties
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 09:42:14 AM »
good morning all and happy Friday

the advice needed today is twofold so I will be doubly greatful for your help

its my two darling babies first bonfire night this weekend, I have no idea how they are going to be, we are going to a firework party (arranged way before the kittie were even born) on Saturday - we won't be out late as DH is driving  :evillaugh: - does anyone have any advice as to what I can do with them while we are out..

our 10yr old, very tolerant doggie has her bed on the landing in our house (its opposite our bedroom door - she'll not settle anywhere else) the two terrors have taken a fancy to it and have started getting in it - we take them out everytime we catch them but now they have the run of the house - this is not that easy..  :doh:

Link to CatChat