Author Topic: French Bulldog ... Not a Cat - PLEASE READ!  (Read 2092 times)

ccmacey

Re: French Bulldog ... Not a Cat - PLEASE READ!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 21:14:58 PM »
Sad to say but going by the breed the dog has probably been dognapped and sold.  :(

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 20:28:25 PM »
I contacted Yogis owner to see if there has been any news on him, and got the following reply:

"no, not a thing it was on look north and calendar and in the local paper and not one clue, Tyler [Selina's son] is slowly getting there he still keeps looking for him and getting angry, still keeping up hope though, thanks for asking really appreciate it will let you know if there is any news."

I had previously contacted her and told her I had posted him lost on this site and received this reply:

"thanks for posting it on your forum, we have contacted all the local newspapers and our village is full of posters everyone is looking for him, as we live in skegness it is a busy holiday resort so we are just hoping that a holidaymaker hasn't taken him. he is microchipped so if they take him to the vets we will get him back that way i'm just hoping nobody is hurting him, thanks again and i will keep you posted"

Please everyone keep your ear to the ground and keep your eyes open for a cute little French Bulldog.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 20:35:22 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 17:05:18 PM »
How sad, and what great ears he has!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
French Bulldog ... Not a Cat - PLEASE READ!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 21:34:34 PM »
I saw this post on the National Pet Register and contacted the owner advising her to contact www.dogpages.org.uk.

Reward for return of missing male french bulldog called yogi, yogi is black with faint tan brindle markings and a white patch on his chest. he is a best friend to my autistic son. if any one has any information on the whereabouts of yogi please contact dawn and steve on 01754 872025 or 07774065230 or email tylertempleton1@tesco.net.
thank you.

Click on the link to see a picture of Yogi) http://www.nationalpetregister.org/mp/2682.htm

Following on from my email Selina (the owner) replied:

"thank you for support, and for the infomation, looking like we aren't going to get him back think someone has him and knows how much he's worth, my autistic son is so upset keeps looking everywhere for him they were like two peas in a pod don't know what we are going to do. will let you know if we get him back thanks again

Selina"

I have therefore decided to bring this little fella to everyones attention ... please look our for Yogi ... there is a little boy missing his best friend.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 21:58:05 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Link to CatChat