Author Topic: Missing tonkinese male cat Please help Linus missing Hr5 rural area hereford  (Read 5482 times)

Offline Milady

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Linus
Thank you for your kind words

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
I'm sorry that your beautiful boy is missing, I know from experience how hard that is  :hug: keeping everything crossed that he is soon home where he belongs   :crossed:

Offline Milady

• Kitten
Thank you. Some great ideas

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Linus is a very beautiful boy  :Luv2:  :hug: :hug:  I hope so much that you find him safe and well.  It's so very difficult not knowing  :( :(

Here is a list of things that may help.  You have probably tried most but may be there are one or two things you haven't thought of?

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

Offline Milady

• Kitten
Thank you Sue for your kind words.  We have donr all you suggested.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
I'm so sorry to see that Linus is missing.  He's a beautiful boy.

All of us will have a good idea of how you're feeling at this moment, and all of us will be hoping that some news will come to you, which will mean you can be reunited safely with Linus as soon as possible.

There have been a number of cases where missing cats have been reunited with their family, so don't give up hope.

If you haven't already done so, it would be a good idea to contact all of your local veterinary surgeries and give them a copy of your flyer, and to post on Facebook and any local community based forum such as Streetlife.

:hug:

Offline Milady

• Kitten
Missing tonkinese male cat Please help Linus missing Hr5 rural area hereford
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 07:19:58 AM »
Missing cat tonkinese male neutered and chipped unusual looking cat with large blue eyes and long darker colour tail.  Long ears love vans , hunting and barns. Chipped please scan if found. . Lost from
Hr5 rural areas of hereford but could be anywhere near.  People shy.

Link to CatChat