Author Topic: A Big Hello From Lost Cats Brighton  (Read 1644 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: A Big Hello From Lost Cats Brighton
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2016, 10:40:31 AM »
Good to hear from you Ron and as usual it's the cats that you are more bothered about.  Do you still have the Christmas Stall?  I would be happy to send you some items to sell like I did before. Please let me know.

Best wishes for you and the puddy cats

Mary  :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 09:31:20 AM »
Hey Ron, lovely to hear from you again. Sorry the last eight months have been so arduous. Wishing you nothing but the best for the future for you and the cats. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Paula xxx
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 09:13:25 AM »
I'm very glad to see you Ron - last we heard you were poorly in hospital  :hug:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 09:07:35 AM »
What Dawn said, Ron.  It is good to see you post again, and to know that you're fighting back, after your treatment and hospital stays.   :hug: :hug:

Really wish you well with the fundraising, but also for your  own return to health, Ron.  Moray, Malt, Barley and me all send our best.   :cat rub: :catlove2:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »
good to see you around Ron, hope you get some more support for the new base for lost cats, wish I was more savvy at this online thing - doesn't seem to take much to go viral these days!! 

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
A Big Hello From Lost Cats Brighton
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 08:45:19 AM »
Dear All. I am so very sorry I haven't been on Purrs for so long. Time has flown by and the last eight months have been particularly hard undergoing chemotherapy and Radiotherapy as well as several stays in hospital with pneumonia!. The rescue has been carrying on as usual and we have been very busy with kitten season. We are still trying to raise vital funds through Go Fund Me to enable us to purchase or rent a property. I would like to thank all who have supported us over the years in helping towards making this happen.

Our crowdfunding site is https://www.gofundme.com/z64cg4 for anyone who would like to support us.

Kind regards

Ron & Cats

Link to CatChat