Author Topic: bella needs a home for a while  (Read 3448 times)

Offline Frances

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Christopher, Eleanor and George; RIP James
Re: bella needs a home for a while
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 19:05:10 PM »
Are Bella’s vaccinations up to date?  If you are looking at only a couple of months it might be worth looking at putting her in a cattery for the time between when she has to leave your mum’s house and you finding somewhere to live. 

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: bella needs a home for a while
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 07:31:20 AM »
I'm so sorry you've joined us in very sad circumstances Remi.  Hopefully, someone will be able to help with your situation.    :hug:

Offline Beautiful Bella

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Bella
bella needs a home for a while
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 20:17:54 PM »
hello everyone
I am very new to this site and was recommended by a friend for help or good advice,
my mother died of a heart attack a few months ago and im staying with my sister at the moment but I can not take my cat so im going daily to feed her.

my mothers house will be sold and till I find somewhere I need to find a foster home for my cat ,
i love my cat so much and don't want to lose her or give her up , ive had her since she was 3 months old from Battersea dogs home, she very healthy a bit shy but very loving, shes  love the garden , but i know she can not go out for about a month till  she settles.

i just need someone to help me look after my cat for a couple of months till i sort out a place to live
i will get all the food and cat litter and can pay some money to look after her.

im looking for someone in south London area if possible
if any one can help or give me any advice
i would be very grateful.
thank you for reading my message
Remi   

Link to CatChat