Author Topic: And Harris makes three  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
Re: And Harris makes three
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 21:51:14 PM »
Beautiful cat  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 19:57:48 PM »
What a lovely 'bullseye'  (classic) tabby Harris is :Luv2:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 17:07:58 PM »
Wonderful update and what a beautiful boy!!   

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 16:48:39 PM »
Hi,

It's lovely to hear how Harris is settling into your family. He is a hansum lad  :Luv2:

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
And Harris makes three
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 15:46:30 PM »
i dont know if anyone will remember me but i started posting after the death of barney, and then adopting Bella and then a year later jess. Last summer dh started making noises about getting a third (think he was broody but as a baby isnt a possibility he suggested another cat) and we talked long and hard about it. We went back to the rescue and met a few cats but none was quiet the right fit, we decided to wait until after christmas and then start looking again, just after christmas i saw a posting about a 5 month old kitten, who had been found living wild with his mum and was in bravery training. I fell in love, showed dh his pic and he agreed to just go see him, the genius part of this was taking our daughter she fell completely in love with him as did we all. A week later we were able to collect him from the rescue, it took a while for him to settle in he was terrified at first hidden under a table but slowly we gained his trust. He is now the most affectionate cat i have ever met he loves strokes and cuddles, he's happy to be carried everywhere by our daughter, bella looks at him running around and i swear she rolls her eyes. Jess has just started playing with him and they rampage around the house together . Hes huge now far bigger than bella and jess, hes 1 in a few days so may slow his growth a little

Link to CatChat