Author Topic: RX66 enzyme cleaner by Xeria - still in production?  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: RX66 enzyme cleaner by Xeria - still in production?
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 08:52:23 AM »
I think I was the one that bought it originally when we had a serial sprayer (must have been 8 or 9 years ago). I remember speaking to the man that ran the company that imported it. Yes it was called Xeria. There was another company that sold spray bottle size ready-mixed too, but it was more expensive. I found my old 5L container in a cupboard recently, but it had gone off. I couldn't find any trace of the company I bought it from. Touch wood we don't have any sprayers these days.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:55:11 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Scratchy, Bear, Busta, Bronx, Brooklyn and part-time cats Scruff, Scamp and Scrumpberry
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 20:19:45 PM »
Thanks for your replies all - and I'm pretty sure that website you gave me Frances was the same I bought it from years ago - I recognise the cartoon skunk!

I have found another product which looks to be the same - AiRX66. It might be that the 'Air' version is the name used for production in the States or something.

Will update once I've made some more progress and will confirm if the Command Control site is still obliging orders :)

S.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 19:16:58 PM »
I bought mine from Amazon but it was over a year ago - is it no longer available there?

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 19:04:11 PM »
I struggled to find this for someone lately too and can't find the website I bought from.  Was also wondering if it's name had changed.   

Offline Frances

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Christopher, Eleanor and George; RIP James

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Scratchy, Bear, Busta, Bronx, Brooklyn and part-time cats Scruff, Scamp and Scrumpberry
RX66 enzyme cleaner by Xeria - still in production?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 17:59:56 PM »
Hi all,

A few years back I was put onto an excellent enzyme cleaner via this site. The product was called RX66 and was a rather industrial enzyme cleaner (great for getting rid of little accidents!) made, at the time, by a company called Xeria.

I've been trying to get hold of the product again but can't seem to find any suppliers online. I'm guessing it's gone out of production? or hopefully it's been renamed something else?

If anyone has any info I'd be very grateful :)

Thanks,

S.

Link to CatChat