Author Topic: Got the scare of my life yesterday...  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
Re: Got the scare of my life yesterday...
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 21:17:53 PM »
I know i would definately feel the same way, Butter chased a another male cat out of the garden a few days ago and he didn't come back for about an hour or so, i did nothing but worry about wether he was okay or not! 

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: Got the scare of my life yesterday...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 09:35:02 AM »
She was probably just defending her territory and successfully from the sounds of it, most times when my cats have fought it is generally fur everywhere, lots of noise and so far no-one has been hurt that I can see, although my beloved Trouble did get a few small rips in his ears and scratches down his nose before he was neutered. Mr Ginger will probably not come back after his experience.

Scary for you though, I am sure Millie isn't too bothered now. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline kymberleyc

• Adult Cat
  • My beautiful girl is my world :)
  • Slave to: Millie Rose
Got the scare of my life yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 08:34:31 AM »
Hi all,

So yesterday I was getting ready for our film night. Had bought some snacks etc and ready for hubs to come home from work. In the living room fluffing cushions and such like and hear a HUGE growl/meow and then bang, bang, bang from the stairs. Went into the kitchen (stairs end there!!) and found Millie fighting with an unknown ginger cat (been wracking our brains how it could of got in unnoticed by myself, my sister, the 5 kids I look after??!!). Floor was all covered in wee and fur. ALL OVER. First instinct was I pulled Millie away and then kicked the other cat out the door. On reflection that wasn't the nicest thing but I genuinely was scared for Millie's life and worried at the fact she had fell down the stairs. My heart was hammering. So standing with a cat and my socks both soaked in wee I checked her over and she is thankfully not hurt anywhere or got a mark on her beautiful face. There was ginger fur in the floor so think the other cat came out worse.

Never in my life experienced anything like it.. Hubby got back about 10 mins later and I had a little cry, I really thought Millie would have been hurt :(

Anyone had anything like this??! Would the fight have been caused by Millie protecting her territory?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 08:38:21 AM by kymberleyc »
Mummy to Millie xoxox

Link to CatChat