Author Topic: Where does your cat (or cats) sleep at night??  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: Where does your cat (or cats) sleep at night??
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 15:34:26 PM »
When Jess (the bedroom cat) died I thought I'd allow the other two access to my bedroom, previously not possible as Harvey and her didn't get on at all.  This has stopped though after several early morning gifts of little mice deposited near my face.  Harvey is very generous but it's really not appreciated.

Yup, that would do it for me too :rofl:, at least mine are kind enough to leave the presents downstairs before joining me.
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 13:39:58 PM »
When Jess (the bedroom cat) died I thought I'd allow the other two access to my bedroom, previously not possible as Harvey and her didn't get on at all.  This has stopped though after several early morning gifts of little mice deposited near my face.  Harvey is very generous but it's really not appreciated.  Now he sleeps in a - very small - shoe box on the dining room table and Carrie is enthroned on a big soft cushion on top of a pouffe.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 01:37:21 AM »

The Hoolies sleep on a red blanket at the bottom of the bed

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 16:09:07 PM »
Alfie's bed is in the wardrobe on my side of the bed* and he usually starts the night there. At some stage he comes and lies between my feet or on my legs, then creeps us to stick his nose in my face and get ear tikkuls. He is usually on the bed, waiting for us to wake and get his brekfus, in the morning.

Cleo used to sleep in her boodwar - actually the spare room - so that we knew she got a good meal and,especially in the early days, it was the only way Alfie got any meowmy time.

* Yes, I know it is a strange place for his bed. The bed was in that area before the wardrobe was built and Alfie is a creature of habit!  ;D

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 16:02:37 PM »
Hi,
I usually have about about 4 on my bed, all depending on the mood and where they are when I go to bed.
I have 6 and basically they sleep where they want.
I used to have one that snuggled in my neck and it's lovely, I miss that and my boy , i lost  him 3 years ago this coming December, Smartie , my blue and cream boy .
Merlin does like to lay right on top on me though , and he is a big lump, feels like a sack of potatoes as he is 6kg .

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 13:19:01 PM »
We usually go to bed on our own and wake up squished on to one half of the bed with Pippa, Bob and Emo sprawled on the other half, Pirate likes the floor at the bottom of the bed, but does deign to join us and the girls from time to time :evillaugh:, I always wake up to the bed vibrating from Bob purring, she purrs like a train :wow:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline kymberleyc

• Adult Cat
  • My beautiful girl is my world :)
  • Slave to: Millie Rose
Where does your cat (or cats) sleep at night??
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 08:10:03 AM »
Hi,

Title says it all really!!:) Millie has started this gorgeous sleeping habit of sleeping on my shoulder. Bottom on the pillow and her head nuzzled in my neck.. I LOVE it haha!!! I was really disappointed the other day when she hopped back on to her blanket for a wash and settled there. Since then it's been the shoulder sleeping though :) love her warmth and listening/feeling her purr as I fall to sleep  :Luv2: :Luv:

Interested about others habits?

Xxxxxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 08:11:44 AM by kymberleyc »
Mummy to Millie xoxox

Link to CatChat