Author Topic: At last!  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: At last!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 21:41:10 PM »
Everything crossed for Kylie, Mark. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 21:38:20 PM »
Mark, I am so sorry that Kylie is unwell, I do hope they are able to help her soon  :hug:

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 21:10:29 PM »
We don't know - long term diarrhea, weight loss etc. We have been testing on & off for parasites etc. She almost had a biopsy last year, but the vet decided at the last minute (she had actually been sedated) that she wasn't strong enough. Then there was an improvement for months, where she gained weight and the poos improved, but she went downhill again a few weeks ago. Poo samples sent off yesterday and she is having an ultrasound next week. The vet has a feeling that it is due to cell changes in her gut, which may or may not be lymphoma. In the dark really  :'(
Really hope it's not Lymphoma Mark

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 05:43:57 AM »
Everything crossed that it isn't lymphoma Mark. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Seconded, Mark.   :hug:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 02:11:38 AM »
Everything crossed that it isn't lymphoma Mark. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 01:39:13 AM »
We don't know - long term diarrhea, weight loss etc. We have been testing on & off for parasites etc. She almost had a biopsy last year, but the vet decided at the last minute (she had actually been sedated) that she wasn't strong enough. Then there was an improvement for months, where she gained weight and the poos improved, but she went downhill again a few weeks ago. Poo samples sent off yesterday and she is having an ultrasound next week. The vet has a feeling that it is due to cell changes in her gut, which may or may not be lymphoma. In the dark really  :'(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 00:10:06 AM »
Kylie isn't well at the moment and one of the foods I temped her with tonight was the turkey and lamb gravy one from a Morrisons box :)
;D Did she like it? hopes she's feeling better soon, what's wrong with her? :(

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 23:54:27 PM »
Kylie isn't well at the moment and one of the foods I temped her with tonight was the turkey and lamb gravy one from a Morrisons box :)

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 23:43:30 PM »
The same company also makes Tesco, Sainsbury's, Co-op, Morrisons own brand. All cereal-free, including the gravy pouches, which is unusual. Asda are the cheapest though. Oddly, the flavours vary, depending on where you buy it. Some are double flavours. Kylie is partial to the beef flavour gravy ones, which the Co-op sell :)
Will have a nosey at Morrison's and Sainsbury's  :thanks: Mark  ;), i've never liked Tesco's they are not as cheap as they like to think they are! plus i don't like their bully boy antics when they're building new supermarkets  >:(

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 23:07:09 PM »
The same company also makes Tesco, Sainsbury's, Co-op, Morrisons own brand. All cereal-free, including the gravy pouches, which is unusual. Asda are the cheapest though. Oddly, the flavours vary, depending on where you buy it. Some are double flavours. Kylie is partial to the beef flavour gravy ones, which the Co-op sell :)

• Hero Cat
At last!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 22:56:34 PM »
I can't believe it, i've actually found some cat food that Butter seems to like  ;D ;D.  It's Asda's own brand (Tyger pouches), so far i've bought 3 different variety packs and he likes them, well - apart from the 'beef' but then again he does'nt like beef in any brand  :yuk:. Looks like all the other food will be making it's way to the Cats Protection League then!

Link to CatChat