Author Topic: Butterrrr - wwhat have you done  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Peanut, Lucky, Cazzy, Mittens, Cowboy, Speedy, Ray, Willie.
Re: Butterrrr - wwhat have you done
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 18:26:40 PM »
I have a couple of cats who would love to do that to their tablet. They are tired of pictures and videos being taken. It will calle,  The Great Butter Trick
All cats are masterpieces.
My cats that are over the rainbow: Jake, Alice, Ashia, Angel, Julie,Breezy, Meuzette and Babydoll

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 02:56:06 AM »
Alfie's got a thing for chewing paper and cardboard. If he sees a corner of loose wallpaper he pulls it of!  >:( Have to go around with the repair glue to stick down anything that I notice.

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 02:10:03 AM »
Alfie chewed through the lead for my lappy once  >:( He still likes to chew things but at least I am more aware now.
Butter's never tried chew anything, but when we got him, when we had to keep him inside for a few weeks, he was forever trying to go behind the telly, i think it was a case of "let me go outside or i will keep messing you about" :sneaky:  :rofl:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 01:07:41 AM »
Alfie chewed through the lead for my lappy once  >:( He still likes to chew things but at least I am more aware now.

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
Butterrrr - wwhat have you done
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 23:34:53 PM »
Well thanks to Butter's mad half hour earlier on, i have now got to go and buy a new charging adapter for my tablet, he charged past the tablet which was charging at the time and managed to rip the charger from the tablet end, there's a piece missing - god knows where i've searched high and low, so the bit that goes into the tablet has just got several bent metal prongs.......tut tut naughty Butter :-[

Link to CatChat