Author Topic: Butters harem  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
Re: Butters harem
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 19:21:48 PM »
Thanks Sonya,Thomas went before Smudge, so no doubt he got a good welcome when he arrived  ;)

Mary
Can just imagine them meeting back up ;D  ;D :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 04:30:04 AM »
Thanks Sonya,Thomas went before Smudge, so no doubt he got a good welcome when he arrived  ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 15:56:55 PM »
Glad Butter has some friends :Luv2:

Before my Smudge went to The Bridge 9 years ago he had one special friend, Thomas, who he would actually bring in the house with him.

Mary
Oh thats lovely mary :Luv:, but i bet Thomas definately missed Smudge when he went to The Bridge :'( :'(

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 12:56:44 PM »
Glad Butter has some friends :Luv2:

Before my Smudge went to The Bridge 9 years ago he had one special friend, Thomas, who he would actually bring in the house with him.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mom to Eight

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Peanut, Lucky, Cazzy, Mittens, Cowboy, Speedy, Ray, Willie.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 00:06:13 AM »
Butter has friendlies, how nice! Hope it stays that way. Too bad Alfie's turned out hostile.
All cats are masterpieces.
My cats that are over the rainbow: Jake, Alice, Ashia, Angel, Julie,Breezy, Meuzette and Babydoll

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 00:00:37 AM »
Lucky boy Butter!  ;D

The only other cat we see here is Bad BullyCat who chases Alfie. Poor Alfs, BullyCat looks almost identical to Cleo so Alfie gets it from both of them  :(
Oh poor Alfie :'( :'(. Maybe you should try squirting water towards Bad Bullycat - well, not directly at it :shocked: if you know what i mean, maybe it might deter it from coming into Alfies garden :Bye: :garf:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 23:45:23 PM »
Lucky boy Butter!  ;D

The only other cat we see here is Bad BullyCat who chases Alfie. Poor Alfs, BullyCat looks almost identical to Cleo so Alfie gets it from both of them  :(

• Hero Cat
Butters harem
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 23:05:18 PM »
Well Butter seems to have gathered quite a few girlfriends just lately ;D ;D.  We have seen more cats (that we have never seen since moving here in August last year)visiting the garden in the last couples weeks, they must obviously be females because Butter does'nt try to defend his patch, and this afternoon their were 2 cats sat together on the fence and Butter was sat on the floor not too far away either, lovely looking cats they were - a tabby and white one and a black one that did'nt look quite fully grown :Luv:

Link to CatChat