Author Topic: Out on the tiles  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
Re: Out on the tiles
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2016, 00:49:46 AM »
Hubby opened the kitchen window the other day - the small top one, not the big one - and Alfie discovered that he can get out through it. Although he did seem to have second thoughts partway! He's allowed out and the kitchen window is OK but it means we must be extra careful with the upstairs windows - I have seen him clearly thinking about it on occasion  :innocent:
Ah now that is scary, another reason why i'm glad we live in a bungalow

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2016, 16:29:15 PM »
Hubby opened the kitchen window the other day - the small top one, not the big one - and Alfie discovered that he can get out through it. Although he did seem to have second thoughts partway! He's allowed out and the kitchen window is OK but it means we must be extra careful with the upstairs windows - I have seen him clearly thinking about it on occasion  :innocent:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 23:40:46 PM »
Oh yer, they do like to frighten us, when there really is no need :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
It's an animal thing  :innocent: :evillaugh: :rofl:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 22:40:54 PM »
Oh yer, they do like to frighten us, when there really is no need :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 22:31:37 PM »
So annoying that they forget their paws are not made for getting down from very high places  :evillaugh:

It's also annoying that you don't have a pic of him  ;) :naughty: It's one of the Purrs rules, must have camera with you at all times  :rofl: :rofl:

Butter wouldn't melt, oh dear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hug: :hug:

Mary
Also annoying that their paws don't have grip an all, he nearly slipped quite a few times :doh:, i must admit though i was probably panicking more than him.  My camera always at my side when we go out anywhere though, got literally thousands of flora/fauna photo's, love taking photo's :Luv:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2016, 22:13:10 PM »
So annoying that they forget their paws are not made for getting down from very high places  :evillaugh:

It's also annoying that you don't have a pic of him  ;) :naughty: It's one of the Purrs rules, must have camera with you at all times  :rofl: :rofl:

Butter wouldn't melt, oh dear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hug: :hug:

Mary

Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Nicola (RockysMum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Chester & Beau and my beautiful bridge babies Rocky, Jake & Bailey. RIP my boys
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 12:50:38 PM »
Oh Dear  :Crazy:

Although, knowing cats, he'll probably want to do it again to make a better job of it this time  :rofl:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 20:17:05 PM »
Oh dear!  :( I do hope this has put him off adventuring - although I doubt it.

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 01:48:11 AM »
Oh dear the adventures of Butter  :innocent:
Yeah :) the non too fraught adventures of Butter....I hope

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 01:21:27 AM »
Oh dear the adventures of Butter  :innocent:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 22:53:07 PM »

:rofl: :rofl:

He probably will  ;D
:shocked: I hope not, my OH was out on his motorcycle at the time, i don't who was more scared - me or Butter.  I'm not good with heights  :scared:. Certainly don't want to have to go through that again!!!!

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 21:24:08 PM »

:rofl: :rofl:

He probably will  ;D

• Hero Cat
Out on the tiles
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 21:20:38 PM »
Well we had a right palaver at teatime, Butter decided to get onto the roof and could'nt get back down  :scared:, so the tall step ladders had to come out of the shed.  Fortunately we live in a bungalow and  Butter definately did'nt like it up there so hopefully he has learnt his lesson  :-[ and does'n't attempt go back up there

Link to CatChat