Author Topic: This person needs to be caught.....ASAP!!  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
Re: This person needs to be caught.....ASAP!!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 16:24:56 PM »
Been following this story for a few months, I think they are most likely a psychopath and I'd be worried about someone who derives pleasure from mutilating vulnerable beings as they do often move on to humans. This is what I don't understand about the lack of real punishments for animal abusers. Animal lovers like myself want to see proper sentences or something that is a deterrent because we love animals but there are proven links between serial animal abusers and serial human abusers / killers so even if people aren't bothered about the animals, I think it should at least be acknowledged that these people need to receive appropriate punishment.
Fully agree with you Cherry24, people who abuse and or neglect animals definately should receive stronger punishment.  Theres been plenty of programmes on TV about serial killers who have started as young children killing animals for pleasure, i wouldnt mind but they have done brain scans on these people and they reckon they are actually born that way.

Offline Cherry24

• Distinguished Cat
  • Work from home which means 24/7 cat cuddles
  • Slave to: Freya & Gobi
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 11:22:39 AM »
Been following this story for a few months, I think they are most likely a psychopath and I'd be worried about someone who derives pleasure from mutilating vulnerable beings as they do often move on to humans. This is what I don't understand about the lack of real punishments for animal abusers. Animal lovers like myself want to see proper sentences or something that is a deterrent because we love animals but there are proven links between serial animal abusers and serial human abusers / killers so even if people aren't bothered about the animals, I think it should at least be acknowledged that these people need to receive appropriate punishment.

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 20:55:25 PM »
I would call the person 'sick' but the truth is that I have friends with mental illness who would never dream of doing something like this!  >:(
Yeah i know exactly what you mean Slugsta, i usually say sick in the head,  maybe we should rephrase it to sadistic, i also have friends with mental healths problems and a couple of people who have scizophrenia, one of which has two cats who are his world :Luv:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 19:56:05 PM »
I would call the person 'sick' but the truth is that I have friends with mental illness who would never dream of doing something like this!  >:(

Link to CatChat