Author Topic: Our new kittens!!  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Our new kittens!!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2016, 14:34:23 PM »
Great video and those curtains look made for climbing  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline maddercow

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Cash, Izzy and Scruffycat the stray.
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2016, 12:56:05 PM »
Oh boy, oh boy oh boy!!!!   Ginger tittentats!!!   Fabulous fluffy ginger tittentats!!    Hi Jack, and welcome to Purrs.  Ben and Jerry are adorable.  Thank you for posting piccies - we lurve piccies here (can you tell?)  I just know when more people see these, you're going to be swamped with love and admiration for your babies.  Tell us more about them - how did you get them and when?

Glad somebody else calls then "tittentats" Sue..though it was just me who was daft
 :innocent:
They are gorgeous gorgeous little chaps, lovely pics thank you for sharing.

XXX

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 23:11:28 PM »
Awwww Ben and Jerry are just absolutely purrrfect!

Welcome to Purrs Jack and your partner.

As you can probably tell - we absolutely love cats here and I can certainly see that these to lovely gingers have already stolen a lot of the member's hearts here lol.

Looking forward to watching and reading about them growing up with you

Julz xx

Thankyou! I'm so glad everyone seems to love them on here as much as we do!

I made a new video of the boys playing hide and seek the other evening :)

Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEbfjwTrWOM
Aawww they are adorable aren't they :Luv: you can tell they have settled in already

Offline BenandJerry

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Ben and Jerry
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 22:31:11 PM »

As you can probably tell - we absolutely love cats here and I can certainly see that these to lovely gingers have already stolen a lot of the member's hearts here lol.

Julz xx

Thankyou! I'm so glad everyone seems to love them on here as much as we do!

I made a new video of the boys playing hide and seek the other evening :)

Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEbfjwTrWOM

Offline Julz (Winnie's Meowmy)

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Winnie
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2016, 23:47:29 PM »

Julz xx
Mweekie xx

Slave to Winnie (Cat), Minx (Russian Dwarf Hamster), Inca and Aztec (Corn Snakes), Truffle and Chaos II (Tarantulas), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Birch and Oak (Giant African Land Snails).

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2016, 19:26:08 PM »

:Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Nicola (RockysMum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Chester & Beau and my beautiful bridge babies Rocky, Jake & Bailey. RIP my boys
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2016, 13:14:09 PM »
Purrrrfect kitten cuteness :Luv2:  :Luv:

The last 2 photos would melt the heart!

It seems so long ago that my two were this teeny, despite it only being a few months ago! So nice to see some teeny tiny cats again!

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2016, 12:18:38 PM »
 :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:  It's cuteness overload!  They're just Purrrrfeck.   :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline BenandJerry

• Kitten
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2016, 09:16:25 AM »

Offline Greenlaner

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Billy
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2016, 18:19:10 PM »
Two kittens growing up are lovely together but it is a constant battle for the first few months because they are always up to mischief.  :rofl:   We had a great time with my last pair. Just got  Billy for last nearly ten years now though. He can't get into Norty club on here.  Hope you have lots of fun with your two new kittens. There was no digital cameras when our kitties were born.  :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 12:55:21 PM »
Purrs peeps adore kittie pics.  We never tire of them.  Ever.   :wow: :Luv:

Offline Nicola (RockysMum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Chester & Beau and my beautiful bridge babies Rocky, Jake & Bailey. RIP my boys
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2016, 12:53:11 PM »
Oh my, what little stunners!! They’re adorable  :Luv2:

So nice to see some kitten pics and can’t wait to see more. It’s a great idea taking lots of photos and video as they grow so quickly.
I have 2 boys – Chester and Beau - who are now 6 months, but they were the size of Ben & Jerry when we got them in October and I’m so glad we’ve got loads of pics and video of them as they’ve developed.

Aww thanks for all the kind words! Yes we have already had to kitten proof our entire kitchen, blocking up every possible gap with cardboard and gaffa tape. They seem to be occupied playing together at the moment which is great and we've left them alone in the day when we are at work and haven't come back to any destruction yet!!! They spent most of the evening last night playing hide and seek under a sofa which was hilarious.

More pictures to come later! :)   :innocent:

Ahhh yes, cardboard and gaffa tape….all very familiar. We’ve only recently removed the last of ours. We didn’t have any destruction with our two either….at first  :rofl:

Sue’s curtain comment made me laugh, we have a similar issue with our blinds. Chester has kept our neighbours entertained by repeatedly hanging from them  :Crazy:

Can’t wait to hear all about their progress. And keep the pictures coming, I keep thinking I'm going to bore people to death with pictures on my boys thread, but us Purrs peeps love a kitty pic

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2016, 09:41:38 AM »
 :wow:       

When Paddy and Flynn were kittens "Back in the day" I used to get home to find my curtains pulled down and allsorts.  Our neighbours used to be chuckling like mad at their antics.   :tired:

The Gurls just knock things over, off and askew.  Pester the life out of their big bruvva and fly up and down the stairs growling and chirruping with excitement when the game is on.  It certainly livens up the house.......  ;)

Offline BenandJerry

• Kitten
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2016, 09:35:44 AM »
Aww thanks for all the kind words! Yes we have already had to kitten proof our entire kitchen, blocking up every possible gap with cardboard and gaffa tape. They seem to be occupied playing together at the moment which is great and we've left them alone in the day when we are at work and haven't come back to any destruction yet!!! They spent most of the evening last night playing hide and seek under a sofa which was hilarious.

More pictures to come later! :)   :innocent:

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2016, 22:01:10 PM »
 :welcome: Aawww Ben and Jerry are verrrry adorable :Luv:

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2016, 20:35:22 PM »

Hello Ben and Jerry gorgeous kittens :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 17:54:51 PM »
I'm well known for ma partiality to gingers  :Luv2: - gud job you dont live near me, or I may come away with pockets-full of kitten  :evillaugh:   :car:

It's so lovely having two kittens - twice the trouble but twice the pleasure too  ;) :evillaugh:

You should take lots and lots of piccies - not just because they grow so quickly (and they do) but because we just love piccies, especially when babies are this cute!   :wow:

We have Moray - an all growed up cat in his two's, and two Gurlcats who are 6 months old, and who we got as kittens about the size of Ben and Jerry.  They're so full of mischief.  :shify:

Be prepared to "cat proof" every possible area in your house that you can think of, and then do those you'd never imagine a kitten could access and you'll be doing alright.  :evillaugh:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 16:40:44 PM »
Oh My goodness! How adorabubble are they?  :Luv2:  I have a particular soft spot for jinjas too. Mind you, my jinja and his tortie sister never got on together...

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 16:34:23 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Jack  ;D ;D

Oh how fabulash are Ben and Jerry  ;D ;D ;D

So lovely to see a video of them from the beginning and can see they already have discovered other things as good toys  :rofl: :rofl:

Two little Hoolies in the making  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline BenandJerry

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 16:01:54 PM »
Yes we always wanted to get two kittens fromt he same family so they would grow up together and have each other for company, it's so much fun watching them!

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 15:58:39 PM »
Squeeeee! Aren't they just gorgeous?!  :Luv:

Its so nice to have a pair of kittens to entertain each other (and you!) Not that my siblings even sleep in the same room now, now they are all growed up.....!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline BenandJerry

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 14:32:35 PM »
We got them on Sunday, so have only had them 2 days so far! As we both work they were left on their own for a bit in the day but we got back and they had been as good as gold. Ben is a very sleepy cat, in fact all he does is eat and sleep! His brother Jerry is very playful, and is gaining in confidence. They are both adorable though, we can't wait to get home each day and see what they've been up too!!

They love sleeping under our kitchen table on the chairs or under the sofa. Must be cosy!

We will try and post more videos of them as they grow up too!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 14:09:08 PM »
Oh boy, oh boy oh boy!!!!   Ginger tittentats!!!   Fabulous fluffy ginger tittentats!!    Hi Jack, and welcome to Purrs.  Ben and Jerry are adorable.  Thank you for posting piccies - we lurve piccies here (can you tell?)  I just know when more people see these, you're going to be swamped with love and admiration for your babies.  Tell us more about them - how did you get them and when?

Offline BenandJerry

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 13:58:05 PM »
Here's some pictures

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 13:59:32 PM by BenandJerry »

Offline BenandJerry

• Kitten
Our new kittens!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 13:54:24 PM »
Hello,

My name is Jack. My partner and I recently collected 2 gorgeous little ginger kittens at the weekend, they are brothers and we have called them Ben and Jerry. You can tell them apart as Jerry has little white socks and Ben is a very light ginger all over.

Here's a few pictures of the two of them just after they settled in to their new home. Jerry is very playful, whereas Ben just likes to eat and sleep all day!

We also made a little video as we want to record them as they grow up :)

https://youtu.be/tz9Vc9ciaaY

Link to CatChat