Author Topic: Do You Want a Laugh?  (Read 1758 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Do You Want a Laugh?
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2016, 13:01:01 PM »
Good memories for everyone then :naughty: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Getting them in the carrier was always ok, just shoved them in backwards and then threw in some Dreamies.  Problem I had was picking them up to put them in the carrier ;)

Mary

[/HERE'S ANOTHER ONETOLAUGH ATsize]

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=THE+LATEST+SIMONS+CAT&view=detail&mid=EB6732C6D85964B9F94DEB6732C6D85964B9F94D&FORM=VIRE6

I bet Andrew doesn't have this problem taking pics of The Hoolies ;) :hug: :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 08:59:30 AM »
My girls are fine as was my Trouble, although they aren't keen, I have said before on here, my semi-feral Pussmog put me in hospital for 4 days with septicaemia after biting me and puncturing a vein. Needless to say she got away and visit was postponed until the following day :evillaugh:, the hospital trip was a few days later!

I must get a bigger top loading carrier, Emo has got too big for my existing carrier and her jabs are due next month! ;), let the fun and games ensue :Crazy:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Julz (Winnie's Meowmy)

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Winnie
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2016, 09:56:24 AM »
Lol - thanks Mary - this was brilliant to watch on a Sunday morning.

Winnie's only been to the Vets twice, once for an initial check up and the second for claw trimming. First time round she was fine and no problems....second time...different story lol.

Her carrier is out all the time, but she mainly ignores it, but once she knows that she's going...pretty much all hell breaks loose lol.

At the Vets though she is generally OK, although the second time she did leave very sweaty paw prints all over the vets table lol.

Time is coming again for claw trimming lol...this should be interesting.

Julz xx
Mweekie xx

Slave to Winnie (Cat), Minx (Russian Dwarf Hamster), Inca and Aztec (Corn Snakes), Truffle and Chaos II (Tarantulas), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Birch and Oak (Giant African Land Snails).

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 19:46:28 PM »

Very funny. Never happened to me, they just walk in the box. My sister on the other hand has always had terrible problems  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 18:54:31 PM »
It's Malt and Barley........    :doh:  :doh:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 18:51:54 PM »
Hilarious  :rofl:

I do all the right things by leaving the carrier out so they get used to it (and they do go in there to sleep) but as soon as its time to visit the green people they avoid it like the plague. I try to act all casual but they KNOW in the way that cats know and hide. Poor Jaffa used to detest being picked up and put in it and made me feel so bad about it.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 16:58:24 PM »
Oh that's brilliant - thanks Mary!
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 16:21:54 PM »
I thought Simon was going to end up in the basket instead of the cat!  :evillaugh:

Alfie and Cleo both walk into the basket without (much) trouble. Chivvy used to be a different matter! I find it easier to load them in backwards, with gentle pressure on the chest. Poor Chivvy had to go in cos he only had I back leg...

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 15:35:14 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHhh that is Sasa and Kocka, Cant hold Sasa she is too big and strong but she crys and its heartbreaking.

Misa is so big and with his fragile back legs I am scared to try picking him up and he hides in and under things.

Lupin loves his carrier and will just walk in to have a look!!  He hates the vet tho and will attack him  :shify: :shify:

That just made me choke with laughter and I have always wondered about a net like that  :innocent: :innocent:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 14:15:20 PM »
 :rofl:  Love it.    Korky was a demon when it  came to carriers.  I have 2 permanent scars on  the inside of my my right arm as a reminder.  They're just above the wrist so I look as though I've been self-harming.  :innocent:  The irony is he was good as gold at the vets and would let them do anything to him without complaint.

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 12:05:52 PM »
Yep we had that all the time with our bridge cats.  In the end we used a picnic basket with a top opening, one person would shove the squirming cat inside while the other did the lid up, just tightening it when the other persons arm was out the way.   :rofl:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 11:56:24 AM »
Love it Mary  :evillaugh: although I don't really recognise the circumstances  :-:  I suppose some people may have difficulty on the odd occasion but the Moggnificent Seven always do as I ask  :)

:caution sarcky: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Do You Want a Laugh?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 11:24:17 AM »
Not had one of these in a while.

Can you guess what's coming?

Yer it's our old pal, Simon's Cat of course :rofl: :hug: :Luv2:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=simons+cat+2016&view=detail&mid=385DBA003FB6C301C22C385DBA003FB6C301C22C&FORM=VIRE3

So funny, PMSL

Hands up if this has happened to you.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 11:26:28 AM by maryas »
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat