Author Topic: If you have ever complained about the likes of G**mtree or those Facebook 'pets for sale' sites.....  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
I've sent an email. I'm not going to bother to email my MP as she is hopeless and has decided not to bother replying to emails and letters. I emailed her regarding dogs being imported from Eastern Europe and she said she didn't think the rules needed changing. :censored:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Hope peeps can find time to email about this review of the law

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Have to confess that Lupin came from the wrotten tree, it was the only place I could look for a birman that wasnt a very young kitten but I hated looking cos so much wrong info and greedyness and suspect other stuff too.

He was only 10 months and was unneutered and hadnt seen a vet since leaving his breeder who i managed to track down.  Although a lot younger than I wanted he looked the way I wanted a birman to look and couldnt stand the thought of a BSB getting him.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Thank you Rosella.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Well done you  :hug:

I've had a quick look and I'll get my angry head on later and send an email too.  We can but try.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Please take 5 minutes to read this article then email your feelings about online pet sales. You have until March 12th to express your feelings. If you have ever complained about the likes of gumtree or those Facebook 'pets for sale' sites, this is your chance to have your say!

I have just sent an email to 'animalwelfare.consultations@defra.gsi.gov.uk' and my local MP. Hope others can find the time to do this also  :)

http://www.cats.org.uk/cat-kittens-sales-campaign?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_content=kittensales&utm_campaign=advocacy

Link to CatChat