Hi, i know that and i wouldn't dream of being put off by that, at the time of writing I couldn't and still can't think of the words to say what I mean. I also know it'll take a fair while for her and Slinki to get on also...I'm prepared to wait and give this l'il lady all the love, care n' attention she wants and the same for Slinks so he doesn't feel pushed out at all.
I've been looking for almost a year for a suitable rex to join us and If i had to return her which i have no intention of doing then it would be ok as we could get a lift back with my boyfriends folks when they visit in a few weeks, thats how i got up here in the first place on friday, it was so early that i stupidly left our cat carrier at home and am now trying to find a suitable alternative.
Please be assured that I have the full intention to give this cat a new n' happy loving forever home.
Besides if i gave up at the first obstacle i'd never have anything to show, i'm sure the travel home can be overcome.
Thanks for your concern!