Author Topic: Transport from Worcester to London  (Read 5755 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Transport from Worcester to London
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 21:14:34 PM »
Do you drive?  Maybe it's be cheaper to hire a car for the day than get the train ... or if you don't maybe you could persude a friend/colleague to drive if you offer them petrol money!  Just an idea.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Beccles

• Distinguished Cat
  • Daphne and Elettra born 18.06.06, Figaro 23.08.07
    • My weblog: Comprehension Dawns
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 15:17:23 PM »
Ah well, bit of a labour of love that but if you're sure she's the cat for you... good luck with it all!  :innocent:
Spaying and neutering saves lives.
Nobody has a right to own a cat. It's a privilege.

Offline chaotic_kittyuk

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 14:22:30 PM »
Hiya, nope hope to bring her back on the 11th from gloucester to london. still looking for transport but by looks of it train might be best option, just bloomin expensive, straight before xmas.

cheers

Offline Beccles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 13:59:16 PM »
Hi, Kitty

I'm sorry I couldn't help with this transport - I'm wondering if you've got your girl home now?

Let us know, eh   :)

Becca

Offline chaotic_kittyuk

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 13:01:47 PM »
Hi, i know that and i wouldn't dream of being put off by that, at the time of writing I couldn't and still can't think of the words to say what I mean. I also know it'll take a fair while for her and Slinki to get on also...I'm prepared to wait and give this l'il lady all the love, care n' attention she wants and the same for Slinks so he doesn't feel pushed out at all.
I've been looking for almost a year for a suitable rex to join us and If i had to return her which i have no intention of doing then it would be ok as we could get a lift back with my boyfriends folks when they visit in a few weeks, thats how i got up here in the first place on friday, it was so early that i stupidly left our cat carrier at home and am now trying to find a suitable alternative.

Please be assured that I have the full intention to give this cat a new n' happy loving forever home.

Besides if i gave up at the first obstacle i'd never have anything to show, i'm sure the travel home can be overcome.

Thanks for your concern! :)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 12:40:22 PM »
I don't wish to put a dampener on things however you say 'if you get on'.  Cats do not always immediately take to a prospective owner Just because a cat doesn't come to you, please don't rule it out! A stressed cat can show signs of aggression, but this doesn't mean it will be aggressive towards you once it knows you mean it no harm.

What if it doesn?t work out, have you thought how would you return the cat?

As transport seems to be a problem do you think it may be wise to adopt a little one from closer to home?
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline chaotic_kittyuk

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 12:21:24 PM »
Hi, it would be me and one cat who i'm hoping to rehome if we get on.
It says Worcester, Gloucester etc, because I can already secure a car ride as far as those areas, the main prob is the journey to london. the trains are extortionate and the coach doesn't allow animals.
It doesn't really matter where in london or heathrow (though as close to picadilly line would be ideal) as I can then take the tube straight home.

It was a long shot, but at the mo, it's the only thing preventing me from taking this kitty home.

Offline Beccles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 22:14:24 PM »
Hi Kitty - who is it, how many cats, why worcester-london etc etc etc - details please  :shy:

Ooooh also what bit of London (ish) cos that makes a HUGE difference - bog all use if I'm going to visit Barnet if the cat(s) is going to Croydon...

Are they going into rescue, being rehomed or?

The more we know the easier it is to start sorting things out!

Offline chaotic_kittyuk

• Adult Cat
Transport from Worcester to London
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 18:37:31 PM »
Hi, Does anyone regulary travel from worcester, gloucester anywhere near etc to london.

Thought i'd just ask by way of a small miracle

Thanks

Ck

Link to CatChat