Author Topic: URGENT WARNING Cat Murders in SE London (Croydon etc)  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: URGENT WARNING Cat Murders in SE London (Croydon etc)
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 00:34:22 AM »
I cannot believe that someone would stoop so low. Next vulnerable people and there are a lot of street people around that area. :(
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 10:27:09 AM »
it was on the London news on Friday - I turned over must admit

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 10:24:48 AM »
I hate stuff like this on FB as it gives others ideas.  There are a lot of impressionable youngsters out there who love to impress their peers.  I agree whoever is doing it is likely to progress to violence against people if he/she hasn't already. 

Offline Nicola (RockysMum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Chester & Beau and my beautiful bridge babies Rocky, Jake & Bailey. RIP my boys
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 10:18:06 AM »
My God, thats horrific!

Those poor cats and their owners. it doesn't bear thinking about  :'(

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
URGENT WARNING Cat Murders in SE London (Croydon etc)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 10:14:09 AM »
It's been all over facebook and at last on the news and local papers.  In the South East England,  near Croydon, Bromley, Orpington etc, there is one nasty "£$%^  who is kidnapping cats and doing very gruesome stuff to them.  The said person is taking trophy parts to keep as a treasure of his deeds.

The Police have at last decided to investigate after numerous cats or parts of cats have been found:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/croydon-cat-ripper-police-investigate-170511400.html#ItoZeBf

On the news this morning owners were warned to keep their cats in doors until the killer is caught.   

The person, I think, is showing classical psychopathic tendencies and may well progress onto people, so needs to be caught ASAP.

Link to CatChat