Author Topic: Volunteers needed to help with end of Auction postings - 8pm Sunday 6th  (Read 1151 times)

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Billy and Zarny (Benji, Fred and Ginger, gone but not forgotten)
Re: Volunteers needed to help with end of Auction postings - 8pm Sunday 6th
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 09:41:34 AM »
On the late shift today, but will be back in plenty of time to do the spreadsheet  :naughty: and win lots of things  :naughty: :evillaugh:
...pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again...

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Volunteers needed to help with end of Auction postings - 8pm Sunday 6th
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 00:54:47 AM »
I came on here at this ridiculous hour specifically to see what time the auction ended, lol!  I am out tomorrow but will be back in plenty of time so happy to help.  can't guarantee to remember what to do though!  will pm you.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Volunteers needed to help with end of Auction postings - 8pm Sunday 6th
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 20:55:48 PM »
Hi  :cheer:

OMG another auction end is fast approaching this Sunday at 8pm sharp  :o  and there is quite alot of work to do at the end. Basically we need to finalise each thread and then compile a list of winners and items etc as soon as poss so winners know how much to pay for all their winnings.  We try and rope in  :evillaugh: some volunteers help to get it all done as quickly as we can.  :shify:

We are looking for a few peeps to help with posting on the auction threads the final winning bidder info. If you could spare 1 to 2 hours on Sunday 6th December from 8pm, please could you pm or email me.  :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Tan
 :hug: :hug:

Link to CatChat