Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2821 times)

Debs

Re: Hello
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 21:58:03 PM »
:welcome: Debs and babe.......this is the BEST site for chatting about anything.......never think your questions are silly.....trust me, a new kitten is as frightening as a new baby!

:thanks: so much x

I feel like a new Mummy. Having never had a baby or a kitten before this is very wonderful but a tad scary, I so want to do everything right  :Luv:

Debs xxx

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 21:22:33 PM »
 :welcome: Debs and babe.......this is the BEST site for chatting about anything.......never think your questions are silly.....trust me, a new kitten is as frightening as a new baby!

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 22:46:18 PM »
Sorry Debs, but a nap attack is in order. Just has to be, sorry!  He's beautiful!

And thanks for the comments on Lexy. She has a very disdainful look about her, and rules this house.  I'm glad Teoh has his own bedroom. Doesn't make me feel left out!  :rofl:  I was fortunate enough to be a mum to a little bengal girl for a week (Lexy was not amused) and she had what Teresa (From Paws Inn - Minimopsical our Mascot's Mum) called a toy shop. 

Lexy has a toy hotel herself, probably why she is so haughty with me and all around.  ;)

Debs

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 22:21:33 PM »
 :thanks: smudgepickles

and hello  :)

I am a very lucky birthday girl

Teoh is the bestest living pressie in the world  :Luv:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 22:07:48 PM »
Hello and welcome Debs, your birthday present is the envy of us all and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful

:W: :E: :L: :C: :O: :M: :E:

Offline Jules_s

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 21:56:24 PM »
 :rofl:

Thanks for giving her a warm welcome  :)

Be prepared for some questions later on......
I'm a bloke :O)

Debs

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 21:28:21 PM »

For those of you who have not seen him before, I know Jules has put them up before, but excuse me, this is the first time I have been able too and it is most exciting

Here is our baby Teoh xxx

Debs

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 21:23:11 PM »
Lexy looks like a queen, she has a very regal look about her  :wow:

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Debs

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 21:21:39 PM »
I've had Lexy just over a year... believe me. She's all I think about all the time!  Teoh is going to be a spoiled little boy, bless him!

Yes, Mel our breeder was most surprised when she brought him here last Friday...

She said she had never seen so many cat toys and was amused that Teoh has his own bedroom  ;D

He is a spoilt baby

Lovely Lexy must make you very very happy Ruth  :Luv:  :wow:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 21:10:41 PM »
I've had Lexy just over a year... believe me. She's all I think about all the time!  Teoh is going to be a spoiled little boy, bless him!

Debs

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 21:02:21 PM »
Hello Helen, Ruth, Christine, Sam and Lisa  :)

:thanks:

How exciting to read your lovely replies and thank you for being so welcoming  :wow:

Teoh is asleep in his basket right now but when he comes down from his 'bedroom' I will tell him how popular a little lad he is and watch him purr away  :Luv:

Keeping him all locked away for now Ruth  :sneaky: no catnaps here lol x

I feel like a new Mum at the moment. Cannot think about anything but him...

I am so grateful to Jules for giving me this little baby. Teoh is such a lovely kitten and as soon as I understand how to upload piccies myself (Jules is the expert) I promise to send some more of his antics!

I am over the moon with him (and Jules has not stopped smiling since Teoh's arrival too  :sneaky: he is a very proud Dad!!!)

Thank you for all being so lovely, cannot stop smiling  ;D

Love from Debs xxx

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 20:56:31 PM »
hi debs  :welcome:
ur little fur babe is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssss
i love bengals :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 20:49:48 PM »
Hi Deborah and  :welcome: to Purrs,

We have all been ooohing and ahhhing over your gorgeous little boy we love all kitties but there is something "special" about Benglies that just seems to get us all a bit excited :)

As has already been said we are an incredibly friendly bunch on here and this is definitely one of the nicest and most helpful cat forums I have ever been on ... so if you have any questions or queries (however silly you think they may be) about being a cat slave feel free to ask.

Although we all swoon over Bengals not many of us is lucky enough to be owned by one and we all know Bengals are a bit different from "ordinary" domestic cats and have "special needs"  :rofl:   however Linda (Bengalbabe) is currently owned by 5 so is pretty much the "expert" and will be able to pass on any hints and tips.

Looking forward to chatting with you more and of course seeing lots of pics of the gorgeous Teoh :)

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi xxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 20:24:32 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs!

xC
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 20:23:34 PM »
Hi Debs

Welcome to Purrs!  Some of us here on Purrs have a little "passion" for bengals, and Teoh is just lovely and worth a catnap I say!  ;) 

So keep him in doors and locked up, you never know, a few of us nutters may be planning a napping mission when you aren't lookin'  :rofl:

You'll have great fun here, promise, lots of lovely people and loads of stories, photos and never short on advice  ;D

Ruth xx

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 20:15:24 PM »
Hi Deborah and  :welcome: to Purrs

I've seen pics of your little boy, he is just stunning  :Luv:  Everyone is really friendly here, if you need any help or advice there are lots of very experienced people on here including resident Bengal experts  ;D  I'm a new Mum to two kittens and although I've had cats before the last time I had a kitten was almost 19 years ago.  Everyone has been so helpful with all my silly paranoid kitten Mum questions! 

Look forward to hearing more about the gorgeous Teoh  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Debs

Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 19:57:30 PM »
Hello  :)

I am new and my name is Deborah.

Thank you for letting me join your lovely forum.

My boyfriend is Jules and he is a member of your forum. He has bought me a beautiful silver Bengal baby as an early birthday pressie  :wow: We have named our little lad 'Teoh'  :Luv:

You all seem very friendly and I wanted to talk to you about our beautiful kitten too. I was a bit shy  :shy: about it but Jules thought it would be a good idea if I join and he surprised me by setting up my own user name for me  :thanks:

I am so proud of him and yet have never had a kitten or cat before so am a little worried that I may not be doing things quite right  :scared:

Love from Debs xxx

Link to CatChat