Author Topic: Awwwww  (Read 2585 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Awwwww
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2015, 19:29:55 PM »
 :thanks: Jo and sorry to hear about Shadow, it's the hardest and the most loving thing we can do for our babies :hug: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2015, 16:08:01 PM »
I hope Shadow can rally again Jo but you know when the time is right.  Thinking of you.  :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 16:03:28 PM »
sorry to hear about shadow

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 15:56:29 PM »
Sending you all my thoughts Jo  :hug: :hug:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 10:03:33 AM »
Mary, I am so sorry for you loss (and for my very belated response). It is hard to lose a parent. Both mine are gone now, but there is always a bit of a gap there from time to time.

I have the vet coming to see Shadow tomorrow and I think he too will be crossing the bridge in the morning. He has gone downhill rapidly in the last week and I don't want him to suffer. I thought I would lose him two years ago when he awoke on Christmas morning and could not stand up. Getting Sebastian perked him up something wonderful and he started walking up to four kilometres with us, but this last week he has been having trouble getting down the back yard (100m long). Losing someone you love is always hard .... :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 01:12:26 AM »
Mary  Sorry for all your loss, we lost Dad late December and that was just one.  Big hugs to you.
[/color]

Thank you and I'm really sorry about your dad too. :hug:  My friend's husband died and one of my neighbours too - been a crap year. :(

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2015, 15:47:25 PM »
Great story about the Ninja Mummy cat, I'm so glad she was determined and reunited with her kittens.

May  Sorry for all your loss, we lost Dad late December and that was just one.  Big hugs to you.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 13:04:14 PM »
OMG that's a real WOW moment  :hug: :Luv2:

Nice to see you on here Jo, it's been a long long time  :hug:  Hope you are well. I've had a sh** year.  My mum died February and then Bonnie had to go to the Bridge in April as she went blind followed by 2 strokes and it just wasn't fair.  Then I adopted 2 15 year olds that had been abandoned and Tisha had mouth cancer and after 3 weeks had to let her go to The Bridge.  I still have Kitty but she's like an unpaid lodger, never see her  :rofl:

Mary

Offline CuteCats

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 21:41:46 PM »
How lovely.  What a brilliant Mum!  :Luv2:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 20:24:05 PM »
Awwwww indeed!  ;D

Offline Julz (Winnie's Meowmy)

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Winnie
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 17:23:42 PM »
Wow - well done to the mother cat and her kittens are really cute as well

Mweekie xx
Mweekie xx

Slave to Winnie (Cat), Minx (Russian Dwarf Hamster), Inca and Aztec (Corn Snakes), Truffle and Chaos II (Tarantulas), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Birch and Oak (Giant African Land Snails).

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 12:35:48 PM »
 :wow: a Mothers instinct is strong!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me