Author Topic: Chiana care  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Chiana care
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 19:31:34 PM »
Hope ete gets well soon  :hug:

Agree about combs v brushes, find the latter gives them static even with real bristles. Only Sasa likes being combed and she loves it  ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 08:32:45 AM »

You're well organised Gordon.  Like an old campaigner.   ;) 

Moray doesnt think brushing is up to much either, and being very floofy in the trouser department, he does need it, whether he likes it or not.   

Sending lots of get well vibes for Chiana and her poorly eye.   :cat rub:

Offline Sigord

• Adult Cat
    • Gordon's Free Software
  • Slave to: Chiana
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 15:21:57 PM »
Sure has and I did not tell you the full story I have to hop out of bed about 1 am to give her the first feed, after she keep fusing me while I am in bed. Trouble is I am half asleep and sometimes get the time wring from my digital alarm clock

I am afraid I will have to lock her out of the bedroom until 1 am comes along. I have her quota of crunchies ready for the pots by the bottom of the bed.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 14:28:34 PM »
It sounds as if Chiana has you well trained :)

Offline Sigord

• Adult Cat
    • Gordon's Free Software
  • Slave to: Chiana
Chiana care
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 07:28:24 AM »
I doubt my mischievous Chiana will eve allow me to brush her all over, she even bites me for fun, but never draws blood, though never bites anyone else. Apart from me she only really trusts my pal Paddy who came with me to collect her from http://www.bluebellridge.org.uk/cat-adoption/index.php#pagecontent over a year ago.

I have found the best time to bathe her weepie eye with cooled boiled water as advised is when she is half asleep on my bed. I prefer to comb cats rather than use a brush, and she puts up with a quick comb on her back while she is busy eating.

Link to CatChat