Author Topic: Hey guys, can anyone help me help our Kitties????? x  (Read 2432 times)

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
Re: Hey guys, can anyone help me help our Kitties????? x
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2015, 20:50:45 PM »

:censored: wants running over

Offline mandy1983

• Kitten
  • Slave to: coco & mosh
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2015, 11:47:31 AM »
omg Mweekie that's awful to read! There's some sick people out there. Even if he did return to 'put it out of it's missery' (which I doubt that was his motif) he's totally wrong to do that! hopefully someone will run him over one day and instead of helping him to a hospital they spin the car round and run over him again! I don't feel that's ever the right thing to do, even if it maybe sometimes ever is, I cant understand how anyone could do that. its evil. The badger story is sad as well, accidents can happen - we all know that but its the aftermath that matters - people should automatically stop and try and help the animal - there is no other reaction that can be condoned. thanks to all for signing though - we are doing really well :-) thanks guys x

Offline Julz (Winnie's Meowmy)

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Winnie
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 14:11:11 PM »
Oh Mweekie, that is sickening  :'(

Slugsta - tell me about it.

I only hope the chap that ran over the cat twice only did so to put it out of its misery. A few years ago the local paper ran a story where people were up in arms about a car running over a badger, then going back and running over it again. It turned out the the car hit the badger in the dark. It was screaming in agony and the chap didn't know what to do as he couldn't pick it up. So he ran over it again to put it out of its misery rather than leaving it to die. I just hope the man that ran over the cat twice was doing the same thing. Most people that hit cats just keep going. I would hate to think any one would deliberately go back for another go. But I do know how many sick people there are in this world.
Julie.

Julie - by the look of the  :censored: driving the car, he had no sign of remorse in his body at all

Mweekie xx
Mweekie xx

Slave to Winnie (Cat), Minx (Russian Dwarf Hamster), Inca and Aztec (Corn Snakes), Truffle and Chaos II (Tarantulas), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Birch and Oak (Giant African Land Snails).

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 01:08:23 AM »
I only hope the chap that ran over the cat twice only did so to put it out of its misery. A few years ago the local paper ran a story where people were up in arms about a car running over a badger, then going back and running over it again. It turned out the the car hit the badger in the dark. It was screaming in agony and the chap didn't know what to do as he couldn't pick it up. So he ran over it again to put it out of its misery rather than leaving it to die. I just hope the man that ran over the cat twice was doing the same thing. Most people that hit cats just keep going. I would hate to think any one would deliberately go back for another go. But I do know how many sick people there are in this world.
Julie.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 21:48:27 PM »
Oh Mweekie, that is sickening  :'(

Offline Julz (Winnie's Meowmy)

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Winnie
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 19:35:52 PM »
Just signed as well. Normally I don't sign these things, but considering that I saw a cat actually being hit by the same car twice (guy did a U-turn and went back for a second time), I really feel the need to sign this. Stupid  :censored: didn't even stop....neither were any other cars!

Mweekie xx
Mweekie xx

Slave to Winnie (Cat), Minx (Russian Dwarf Hamster), Inca and Aztec (Corn Snakes), Truffle and Chaos II (Tarantulas), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Birch and Oak (Giant African Land Snails).

Offline mandy1983

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 12:21:16 PM »
thanks guys - we're doing really well & i'm confident we can do it :-) its just about treating them as any other living breathing creature that's worth a hell of a lot to a lot of people! some of us don't need a law put in place to do the right thing but many do unfortunately. once we reach the target the government want ill send everyone an update of any response. thanks again guys x

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 18:26:16 PM »
Signed.  I don't have a cat at the moment, but I do find them by our busy main road after being hit by cars.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 17:55:40 PM »
Good petition, signed

Offline mandy1983

• Kitten
Hey guys, can anyone help me help our Kitties????? x
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 10:31:40 AM »
Hey guys, great site   :wow:
Just a quickie, I have recently started a petition to fight for our cats rights - it's only 3 week old and the signatures have been smashing it - a lot of us care about our cats  :Luv: BUT, we still have a way to go - I'm confident we can do it though ;) every signature counts - can you guys take a quick look and check it out and sign and share if you feel as strongly about it as we do?

TAHNKS GUYS  :Luv: :shy: :wow: ;D :P 8)
PS love! these cat icons

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/240/278/267/make-it-a-legal-requirement-to-stop-and-report-it-if-you-run-over-a-cat/

Link to CatChat