Author Topic: Little Kitten at The Arc Rescue Op to to remove his eyes - Donation from Buster fund sent  (Read 1722 times)

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon

I hope ARC can find the owners of Willow and get them prosecuted for neglect. Absolutely disgraceful to abandon a cat it that condition. I am so angry

I will try and make a donation when I get paid.

Thank You Tan

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Thank you Tan.

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
Sally would like to thank you for the lovely donation - she can't find her login details at the moment to thank you in person :)

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
That's great Tan, thank you. X

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Donation of £50 sent from the Buster Fund for This poor babe kitten at the Arc Cat Rescue  :(
http://www.youcaring.com/the-arc-the-ashmore-rescue-for-cats-371928#.VYCP_4DPCeY.facebook - Warning- Picture in this Link

UPDATE: Please help us pay for the surgery that our little kitten had a few days ago to remove his eyes. It was over £600 and as you can imagine after Willow's surgery for his leg, it has taken everything we have and more.

The ARC - the ashmore rescue for cats
9 July at 08:24
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-ARC-the-ashmore-rescue-for-cats/610309825673191?fref=ts

I've been asked by several people if I have a paypal account for the rescue so that they can donate to that - these are the details: sallythearc@hotmail.co.uk
If you do donate to paypal please could you send it via the friends and family option as we don't get any fees that way, otherwise paypal will take a percentage of your donation x

Here at The ARC we are continuously taking in abandoned, neglected and abused cats and kittens. In recent months we have had massive vet bills including 4 c-sections to deliver kittens from mother cats who were unable to deliver them themselves, two very ill cats who have needed admitting into the vets for round the clock care and treatment - sadly Nina didn't make it and passed away after several days of treatment. Bella recovered and has since moved on to start a new life with a lovely family.
Over the last weekend we have taken in two young males who have needed treatment - Terry is very scared and in a poor state generally. He was found hiding under a tree and had been there for three days. I dread to think what this little boy has been through. Willow had been hit by a moped approx 6-8 weeks ago but his 'owners' failed to get help for him and instead moved house and left him behind in terrific pain and very scared and hungry. It turns out he was living with a fractured hip all that time :( He has now had surgery to repair the fracture but of course, it all costs such a lot of money. Our funds are seriously low and we can't refuse to help these poor cats when they need it so we are asking you, the general public to help us to help them. Every penny really does make a difference to what we can achieve. Our work is never ending and so fundraising needs to be ongoing too. We appreciate any help no matter how great or small. Thankyou for taking the time to look at this and please visit our facebook page so that you can see for yourself what work we do xx

I have set up this fundraising page to help with all the huge vet bills that keep coming our way. We have paid out around £5000 recently on emergency treatments and that's without the usual neutering, microchipping, worm/flea treatments plus of course food, litter etc etc. You have all been a fantastic support to The ARC but i'm afraid it is never ending
frown emoticon

If anyone wants to know any other ways that donations can be made please get in touch, and thankyou so much for your continued support xx

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 12:15:38 PM by Tan »

Link to CatChat