Author Topic: Nawtey Boblet  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Nawtey Boblet
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2015, 13:59:10 PM »
This is what I'm worried about with Kito/Tambo/Tamu/Dec.  When Jaffa and Magpie were little I put tabasco sauce on cables  :rofl:  I don't know whether that worked or they just weren't interested.  With Mosi I was hesitant as I had more cables there with sky box, dvd player etc. but he's never been interested as they don't move - he's happy to just walk over/on them.  But newbie may be a different story and it's spaghetti junction behind the tv what with everything plugged in, telephone line, sky cable......  :scared:

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2015, 18:54:43 PM »
My old dog Sheba would chew wires even if they were on the mains.  My cat Chloe, my dearly departed last cat,  climbed curtains right up into her 20s, but prefered the top of the door to watch below.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 16:15:02 PM »

Norty Boblet  ;D ;D

Chewing the cable from the phone socket to the router is still dangerous as broadband runs on 110V unlike the phone line which is about 24v. That's why you have a splitter to separate them.

Zoonie got a shock off my phone charger cable. I had unplugged from the phone but not the mains and he started playing with it, then it went in his mouth. Good job its only 12v. He won't do it again though  ;D
 Lovely pic of Thierry and the gang  ;D

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 16:02:22 PM »
That is such a lovely pic of them altogether Julie, Nawtey Thierry :Luv2:

As has been said before, if we can't poke up with damage, get goldfish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am just glad that I found the chewed wires and repaired them before BF discovered them! ;)

Luka still pulls plaster off the walls. But what the heck. At least it's just in one room
Julie.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 15:58:43 PM »
Never seen them all together before  ;D

That picture made me laugh  :innocent:

All waiting for the computer to come out and play.
Julie.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 14:51:46 PM »
That is such a lovely pic of them altogether Julie, Nawtey Thierry :Luv2:

As has been said before, if we can't poke up with damage, get goldfish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am just glad that I found the chewed wires and repaired them before BF discovered them! ;)
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 10:57:45 AM »
Never seen them all together before  ;D

That picture made me laugh  :innocent:

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 10:48:02 AM »
Thierry chewed through my broadband hub wires and I was without the internet for three months whilst the idiot in the computer shop kept making excuses as to why he hadn't fixed it. Also had to replace mouse a couple of times. Then the screen was smashed and as the computer was so old and big I invested in a laptop as there were just too many wires etc to protect on the old desktop one. I bought a box to keep laptop, phone, printer and all wires safely in. Luckily he never bothered with anything else that had wires. Was just obsessed with chewing computer wires.
 Julie.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 10:32:52 AM »
Lupin chewed telephone wire and christmas tree lights wire and tries computor cable.........sigh

He also climbed curtains until this year and a lattice door in the bathroom and still does.

Recently he got on top of cupboards in kitchen and will try and climb anything and is 4 1/2 now lol

You have much fun to come  :innocent:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 10:10:29 AM »
Groucho chewed through the wires to our HiFi speakers....... telephone handset wires ........ and various other wires as I recall.  Keep your eyes peeled for more destruction  :shify:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Nawtey Boblet
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 10:06:12 AM »
My mate came round yesterday, and after a bottle of wine (each) we went into the dining room to find that someone had been sick :sick: and that Boblet was busy playing with the speaker wires to BF's sound system that she had chewed through! Some insulation tape and which colour goes to what, as she helpfully chewed through a join so four different coloured wires....... I thought I'll just trim off the threads she has pulled out of the curtain!!!!BOBLET!!! and found a place higher up where she had chewed the wires, but not completely through, more insulation tape and the wires now taped to the wall and routed between the carpet and the sill for the patio doors. NAWTEY BOBLET :naughty: :naughty: :evillaugh:. At least she hasn't chewed any electrical wires that carry current! Hopefully she can't chew those any more either and at least I found out before BF tried playing music! ;)
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Link to CatChat